Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

He's 0bv. a great guy.

What a joke of a character, I wish people like him were banned from ever watching any high school sports. It'd be fine if they were grown up adults and he was saying that about them, because they could answer for themselves. But these are kids for goodness sake. To wish nothing but bad on a school program is low, but that just shows what class scum he is.

you takin it a little to far with the sarcasm fellar...its just part of the rivalry. smyrna wants to be the ones to beat riverdale, but your gonna be happy any time they lose (dont give you guys to many opportunities to be happy lol)

as far as SCN08FearTheSpear, his play on the field this year definately entitles him to that opinion, you would agree if you knew who he was.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that the comments of bdogg have sort of soured some of the Riverdale players and faithful, teacup.

As I have said before, I don't know if the Cavs have the speed or depth of teams in the past to keep up with Smyrna's high-powered O.....but Smyrna will know they have been in a game at the final horn. Cookeville will not quit and they will keep coming at you. You will think you are seing Terminator IV!! I expect them to come at Sonny hard. Joslin is a defensive mastermind, but whether he has the personnel to carry out his scheme is the question.

I know that Smyrna will turn things up a notch. After winning a ring, they know now that it is do or die in the playoffs and what is at stake. You can't take anyone for granted. Smyrna took Lebanon for granted and lost. Lebanon took Cookeville for granted and lost. The stakes are too high for anyone to let their guard down.

I think all this talk of how great cookeville is has been the best thing that could have happened to Smyrna.

I watched the most intense inside defensive drills in practice this week I have seen in years. They have received the message loud and clear that Cookeville is going to run it down their throats. I haven't seen that much enthusiasm in practice in a while It was physical.

On offense all this talk about a 2 man show has also left its mark.

Cookeville may add some new stuff all teams in the playoffs add a wrinkle or 2 well lets just say for Smyrna Rod may be in a few places he hasn't been seen before.

We heard the same thing every year when cc comes to town.

As for fearthespear lack of respect for Smyrna a quote come to mind

The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts.

William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

you takin it a little to far with the sarcasm fellar...its just part of the rivalry. smyrna wants to be the ones to beat riverdale, but your gonna be happy any time they lose (dont give you guys to many opportunities to be happy lol)

as far as SCN08FearTheSpear, his play on the field this year definately entitles him to that opinion, you would agree if you knew who he was.

If he is a player, why is he on here talking trash? The kid has over 2,000 posts! Does their coach know they're on here? It just seems to me he should be preoccupied with studying the opposing team, not arguing with fans.

If he is a player, why is he on here talking trash? The kid has over 2,000 posts! Does their coach know they're on here? It just seems to me he should be preoccupied with studying the opposing team, not arguing with fans.

He is a talented young man. A starter on the offense of an undefeated team. He can study the opposing team, beat them, keep his grades up, and post on here. The coaches do not care that their players are posting on here if they are at home on their own computer on their own time. At least he is just talking trash and not trashing the opponents visiting locker room.

I think the name of this board is COOKEVILLE VS. SMYRNA not riverdale and whoever. Riverdale squeezed one by against Smyrna last time and they know it. For now all the focus in Smyrna is on COOKEVILLE NOT RIVERDALE.

Thats true....all the talk at practice and at the school is...no other than cookville.....and thats all its gonna be this week...the next lebanon or lincolin..whoever wins....so forth and so on.....the team has been really physical this week.....yeah cookville might put one up early on us..but we'll respond with 2 and another 2...thats how we play

Thats true....all the talk at practice and at the school is...no other than cookville.....and thats all its gonna be this week...the next lebanon or lincolin..whoever wins....so forth and so on.....the team has been really physical this week.....yeah cookville might put one up early on us..but we'll respond with 2 and another 2...thats how we play

You can bet Smyrna is focused at the task at hand this week and nothing else! They know how to get it done and so do the coaches! You guys have a very talented team! Best of luck to you Friday night against Cookville!

Learn how to spell it is COOKEVILLE!!!!Thats how we spell up in here yo!!!!

You can bet Smyrna is focused at the task at hand this week and nothing else! They know how to get it done and so do the coaches! You guys have a very talented team! Best of luck to you Friday night against Cookville!

Hey warhawks.....glad to see you PLUSED!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />