Father Ryan

bigbigguy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryans upper weights will be very hard to beat from about 160 and up

Hey I expect Ryan to be tough from 103 to 285. They are a well-coached team. However, I still am looking forward to seeing who is at what weights. I know at one point after the state tournament last year the talk was that Mix may move up to 215. Will Goodrum be moving up? Who replaces the 3x champ at 171 Aaron Bateman. 189?

Many questions still left to answer thankfully the competitions start soon /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey I expect Ryan to be tough from 103 to 285. They are a well-coached team. However, I still am looking forward to seeing who is at what weights. I know at one point after the state tournament last year the talk was that Mix may move up to 215. Will Goodrum be moving up? Who replaces the 3x champ at 171 Aaron Bateman. 189?

Many questions still left to answer thankfully the competitions start soon /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

the only holes the irish had in their lineup last year were a couple light weight classes. Last year they were stacked from the middle to HWT. This year all of their lower weights are returning along with all of the upper weights who did very well excpet Bateman and Dempsey. should be a good year for Father Ryan if they stay healthy and can get all of their weights down where they wanna go.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryans upper weights will be very hard to beat from about 160 and up

They had better be, because Father Ryan will be so far behind the Baylor School for Boys and Girls up to 160 that I'm not sure if they can catch them. With the exception of Marchetti, God's second favorite team will be heavy underdogs in most of the matches.

I'll take The Baylor School for Boys and Girls and lay 11 points for a benji.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />