Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't disagree but it won't be as easy as you put it to be for them on here...Don't forget you'll have to go through Mitchell or Booker T. Washington at sub state...Word is Mitchell is better than last year and have got some more transfers in as well!!! If I were you I would be happy about your DC team this year but wouldn't quite put the big bullseye on them as you are on here..

I won't disagree but it won't be as easy as you put it to be for them on here...Don't forget you'll have to go through Mitchell or Booker T. Washington at sub state...Word is Mitchell is better than last year and have got some more transfers in as well!!! If I were you I would be happy about your DC team this year but wouldn't quite put the big bullseye on them as you are on here..

yeah but see DC is alot better than last year DC got a transfer from florida and am transfer from new mexico and another one from dyersburg the depth of the teams is crazy DC didnt lose any starters and word is that the transfers from florida and d burg are better than the current starters the only thing dc is missing is a dominating big man and the one that could be that missing peice is a 6'4 junior thats improved his game alot and still cant start over a 6 ft center dc also has a new offense thats faster than last years tempo

One question...NOT TRYING TO STIR NOTHING UP!!!! just curious...How does DC go from winning 3 or 4 games one season to getting a new coach getting a few new transfers...1 year after the 3 win season they go to the state semi-finals and this year they are getting transfers in from Florida and New Mexico..What makes these transfers want to come to Dyer Co. so bad??? I'm just curious..

They have a very weak schedule as usual. They will not win a state championship. They will win a lot of regular season games, because they have a soft schedule.

hows dc have a weak schedule? LexingtonBooker T. WashingtonCovingtonRipleyBrightonLibertyCrockett Co.Gibson Co.MilanRipleyDyersburgWestviewCrockett Co.Gibson Co.Milan*DyersburgObion Co.Westviewwats weak about this schedule? it was easier last yearand if not dc then who?