Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard wouldn't even make it out of west tennessee, much less the regions in 7 and 8 AA, and probably 6AA for that matter

We made it to the state last year and return all starters! How many times do I have to say this. Howard will Beat the Breaks off of Dyers with our run and gun style and tough defense

We made it to the state last year and return all starters! How many times do I have to say this. Howard will Beat the Breaks off of Dyers with our run and gun style and tough defense

see your showing your ignorance DC is returning all of its starters as well and coming with an even FASTER offence and yes faster than howards and dc forced a crap load of turnovers every game i promise you it will be a great game but theres not goin to be any breaks gettin beat off your insane if you honstley think that

If Dyer County can outrun the Memphis teams in AA, what makes you think that Howard will outrun them. I saw Howard last year, and you think that you could quote beat the breaks of Dyer County, that's comical. I wil name 5 teams better than Howard in AA not just in Tennessee, but WEST TENNESSEE. Here we go no particular order: Mitchell, Haywood, Bolivar, Dyer County, Booker T. Washington. There will be Two or three teams setting at home from the west come tourney time that can "beat the breaks off of Howard". BOOK IT! Oh by the way White House is better than you too and probably CPA also. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WILL WIN IT ALL! But I'll go out on a limb, a very sturdy limb, and say the AA winner comes from the west.

Manassas is actually a team to watch in Class A. They got three transfers from Westside, who went to the state tournament last year, after the school closed. And they bring back most everyone from last year.Not that Dyer County should lose to them, but Manassas is going to be a lot better than most people expect.

If Dyer County can outrun the Memphis teams in AA, what makes you think that Howard will outrun them. I saw Howard last year, and you think that you could quote beat the breaks of Dyer County, that's comical. I wil name 5 teams better than Howard in AA not just in Tennessee, but WEST TENNESSEE. Here we go no particular order: Mitchell, Haywood, Bolivar, Dyer County, Booker T. Washington. There will be Two or three teams setting at home from the west come tourney time that can "beat the breaks off of Howard". BOOK IT! Oh by the way White House is better than you too and probably CPA also. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WILL WIN IT ALL! But I'll go out on a limb, a very sturdy limb, and say the AA winner comes from the west.

Ignore the Howard talk. Last March they were talking about how they were going to do the same thing to Liberty. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

how is white house better than us, and they lost to station camp last and we beat station camp by 30 in the sub-state and the coach got mad at howard coach cause he kept pressing during the fourth qrt.

how is white house better than us, and they lost to station camp last and we beat station camp by 30 in the sub-state and the coach got mad at howard coach cause he kept pressing during the fourth qrt.

listen the point is that was an ignorant statement to say that howard will beat the breaks off DC PERIOD if DC does meet up wit howard it will be a pretty good game but to say howard will beat the breaks off DC is as my man up there put COMICAL

listen the point is that was an ignorant statement to say that howard will beat the breaks off DC PERIOD if DC does meet up wit howard it will be a pretty good game but to say howard will beat the breaks off DC is as my man up there put COMICAL

Besides being ignorant it was insulting too!! These are KIDS playing!! Show them some respect and keep the comments on the positive! Geez! I read some of these posts and shake my head in amazement!!

Hey guys...Everyone on here is putting a big bullseye on their back...With Dyer Co. claiming AA state champs as of now is putting a bullseye for everyone in the District/Region to beat them!!! As well as the Howard team...fly under the radar for awhile and then come up big come tournament time /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />