Lake County

lcfalcon9

Now that Coach P has imbarrased Lake County and Lake County players maybe he will figure out that everybody has figured out how he is and ready for him to get back to his peanut fields! I had to work Friday night and didnt get to make the game but was getting updated and the hole time i really wasnt believing it! But I did when my son called me after the game and yelled at me and said now do you understand why I wanted to quit or go to a different school. THAT IS VERY SAD! They need to start accepting application for a new LC coach!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Coach P has imbarrased Lake County and Lake County players maybe he will figure out that everybody has figured out how he is and ready for him to get back to his peanut fields! I had to work Friday night and didnt get to make the game but was getting updated and the hole time i really wasnt believing it! But I did when my son called me after the game and yelled at me and said now do you understand why I wanted to quit or go to a different school. THAT IS VERY SAD! They need to start accepting application for a new LC coach!!

Why don't you apply? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Why would they want that responsibility? Its much easier to make the calls from the armchair than on the field!

EXACTLY!!! Now you get the picture. It is real SIMPLE go back to school get degree, apply to job,get job and make whatever changes you want /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did you tell your son that he shouldn't yell at his father? If kids don't respect their parents it's hard for a coach to get the respect he needs to get them playing as a team. Just an observation!

Did you tell your son that he shouldn't yell at his father? If kids don't respect their parents it's hard for a coach to get the respect he needs to get them playing as a team. Just an observation!

Just an observation, but if the man could go, get a degree, and become a coach, then he should know that telling kids that they can do what they want and not get punished or only worrying about their appearance on the field, then hard losses like this past Friday are only going to come more often. I bet it is not easy to be a coach, I have never walked around in a coach's shoes before, but the way I look at it, the main problems is not on the playing field, but in the minds/ hearts of the players. And I for one think it is because of a lack of discipline from your dear Coach P.

You know, its funny what a turn a program can take in a year.

He was yellling because he got beat by a team like Greenfield and this time lastyear his team was on the way to the 1st round playoffs!! And if I wanted to apply I have enough education to get it i promise. I would rather enforce the law for the stae of Tennessee

He was yellling because he got beat by a team like Greenfield and this time lastyear his team was on the way to the 1st round playoffs!! And if I wanted to apply I have enough education to get it i promise. I would rather enforce the law for the stae of Tennessee

Maybe someone should start a thread about how well you ride around in a car. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

send him to DC he'll be welcomed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

send him to DC he'll be welcomed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah we thought he was going to be a great impact and do well with the program but he stunned us! We will be proud to let ya have him! Hope yall have enough women and hair gel for his hair!