Mt. Juliet

shakeandbake91

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After noticing your join date was today, i can only assume you're from Mt. Juliet. What makes you think they're going to be good after years of making little to no noise? I wouldn't even put them top 15 in the state, or even top 20, honestly. That seems harsh, but go look up numbers if you need real proof.

He is just asking.....No need to chop off his head. In the next couple of years, I would not be surprised

if MJ develops a very "strong" program. They are expanding at rate that will give them access to more kids

than any school in the state. They still have to strengthen the middle school feeder program, but they will

become stronger soon! They have a program now that is in place for the ELEM. guys. WATCH OUT

FOR THOSE BEARS! That new three story "bear den" may become stronger than you can amagine.

Yes I live close, but my son goes to another school.

After noticing your join date was today, i can only assume you're from Mt. Juliet. What makes you think they're going to be good after years of making little to no noise? I wouldn't even put them top 15 in the state, or even top 20, honestly. That seems harsh, but go look up numbers if you need real proof.

Dont be so harsh ''bleeder''. I hear they have nearly 35 boys coming out with the Yates kid leading the pack. Also a 130lber thats got plenty of potential. A MJ dad said his name is Brandon.

Dont be so harsh ''bleeder''. I hear they have nearly 35 boys coming out with the Yates kid leading the pack. Also a 130lber thats got plenty of potential. A MJ dad said his name is Brandon.

I'm not sure if you know this, but two kids don't make a team. And you can have 100 guys come out, but if they aren't properly coached or don't have work ethic or any number of other things that could come into play, the number means little. I may be harsh but so be it, I hate it when people talk smack and don't back it up with anything. I'm a numbers man ladies and gents, show me the proof.

I just love when people get on here and post about how a team is going to be good this year or make some noise at state. Back it up with statistics and facts. What's the reasoning behind Mt. Juliet being strong this year, because they might be good in a few years because of feeder programs? Forgive me for not following the logic here.

I'm not sure if you know this, but two kids don't make a team. And you can have 100 guys come out, but if they aren't properly coached or don't have work ethic or any number of other things that could come into play, the number means little. I may be harsh but so be it, I hate it when people talk smack and don't back it up with anything. I'm a numbers man ladies and gents, show me the proof.

I just love when people get on here and post about how a team is going to be good this year or make some noise at state. Back it up with statistics and facts. What's the reasoning behind Mt. Juliet being strong this year, because they might be good in a few years because of feeder programs? Forgive me for not following the logic here.

You just love it sooo much...... so you can slam em and shut em up with all your NEGATIVE right? Good LOGIC is-be POSITIVE and if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to MJ this year and to everyone else that has a good-positive attitude.

I'm talking about middle school.Maybe someone could shed some light to this issue?

THE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS CHANGING REGIONS OR DIVISIONS OR SOMETHING THIS YEAR. THEY WONT BE ALLOWED TO WRESTLE THE CLUB TEAMS THAT ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER BECAUSE OF INSURANCE REASONS. THAT GOES FOR WEST WILSON AS WELL IM TOLD. THERE ARENT MANY ACTUAL "SCHOOL" WRESTLING PROGRAMS LEFT IN THE COUNTY WRESTLING WORLD. MOST ARE ALL CLUBS NOW. AS FOR THE FEEDER PROGRAM, JEFF WILLIAMS' BEAR CLUB WRESTLING FOR K-5 IS REALLY COMING UP. THEY HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL WITH THE HELP OF THE WEIST BROTHERS ALSO COACHING. THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN MJ IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

THE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS CHANGING REGIONS OR DIVISIONS OR SOMETHING THIS YEAR. THEY WONT BE ALLOWED TO WRESTLE THE CLUB TEAMS THAT ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER BECAUSE OF INSURANCE REASONS. THAT GOES FOR WEST WILSON AS WELL IM TOLD. THERE ARENT MANY ACTUAL "SCHOOL" WRESTLING PROGRAMS LEFT IN THE COUNTY WRESTLING WORLD. MOST ARE ALL CLUBS NOW. AS FOR THE FEEDER PROGRAM, JEFF WILLIAMS' BEAR CLUB WRESTLING FOR K-5 IS REALLY COMING UP. THEY HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL WITH THE HELP OF THE WEIST BROTHERS ALSO COACHING. THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN MJ IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

Jeff is developing some real wrestlers now! These little "cubs" should help!

MJ should become a force with time. We will see???