Heather's Locks

There is no doubt I will continue my hot streak this week.

Game 1 #1 Farragut vs #1 Bearden These teams met earlier in the year with the Knoxville Team winning. I think

Farragut won. Therefore they should win again.

Game 2 #2 WB vs #2 DB These teams met earlier in the year with the Maryville Team winning.

Therefore they should win again.

Game 3 #3 Oak Ridge vs #3 C County Oak Ridge wins big 38-4.

Game 4 #4 Ooltewah vs #4 Jeff County I really don't know much about this game. However, I thought the

Patriots were on a bye this week.

Good Luck to all of the teams, and remember, listen to me in the morning on the SPORTS ANIMAL 99.1 and 99.3.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is, I think she knows more than M.D. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

In another thread she was asking folks if they wanted a copy of 'Her' poster.

I would have asked but with my luck she weighs 400 pounds and as ugly that would turn folks to stone just by looking at it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now here is what confused me as I though Oak Ridge was gonna be playing DB this week, or am I 'Lost' again?

In another thread she was asking folks if they wanted a copy of 'Her' poster.

I would have asked but with my luck she weighs 400 pounds and as ugly that would turn folks to stone just by looking at it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now here is what confused me as I though Oak Ridge was gonna be playing DB this week, or am I 'Lost' again?

Lost ole Dad...

I'm sorry to say that you are indeed "lost"... The real Heather Harrington is a young lady who works for the local radio sports talk station.... She does have a poster and you could say that "she's not hard to look at"...She is young, blonde and reasonably well informed..... However our coacht version may well weigh 400lbs.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... "be hard to look at" and may be suffering from some self inflicted brain damage..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> She could be a he with just a little to much time on her / his hands... The teams she mentioned do not play each other but I admit the idea for the thread was creative... It gave me a chuckle and some people take these boards to seriously anyway. Good luck in the playoffs..

Go Govs

Lost ole Dad...

I'm sorry to say that you are indeed "lost"... The real Heather Harrington is a young lady who works for the local radio sports talk station.... She does have a poster and you could say that "she's not hard to look at"...She is young, blonde and reasonably well informed..... However our coacht version may well weigh 400lbs.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... "be hard to look at" and may be suffering from some self inflicted brain damage..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> She could be a he with just a little to much time on her / his hands... The teams she mentioned do not play each other but I admit the idea for the thread was creative... It gave me a chuckle and some people take these boards to seriously anyway. Good luck in the playoffs..

Go Govs

I heard that, and thats why I put in the rolling laughing icon. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Is is 'possible' that it is WaCo in 'drag'? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now about the REAL poster......... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is is 'possible' that it is WaCo in 'drag'? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now about the REAL poster......... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll never be able to close my eyes to sleep again.... You have burned that image on my "ROM" chip.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll never be able to close my eyes to sleep again.... You have burned that image on my "ROM" chip.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

We can't have you up all night fighting with Bladerunner, now can we. Click on the link and it will fix you up. You too, Ole Dad.

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/_images/heather1.jpg