Heather's Locks

We can't have you up all night fighting with Bladerunner, now can we. Click on the link and it will fix you up. You too, Ole Dad.

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/_images/heather1.jpg

Thanks footballfann999.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's the best post I've seen all day.... I don't know if Ole Dad's heart can take it...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you ever need a favor ....I owe you one.....

tpoole12

A.K.A. hayseed

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt I will continue my hot streak this week.

Game 1 #1 Farragut vs #1 Bearden These teams met earlier in the year with the Knoxville Team winning. I think

Farragut won. Therefore they should win again.

Game 2 #2 WB vs #2 DB These teams met earlier in the year with the Maryville Team winning.

Therefore they should win again.

Game 3 #3 Oak Ridge vs #3 C County Oak Ridge wins big 38-4.

Game 4 #4 Ooltewah vs #4 Jeff County I really don't know much about this game. However, I thought the

Patriots were on a bye this week.

Good Luck to all of the teams, and remember, listen to me in the morning on the SPORTS ANIMAL 99.1 and 99.3.

These aren't even the first round match-ups and that would be hillarious if C County or anybody scored 4 points

Attractive child.......but it did make me realize how OLD I am really getting as I paid more attention to the bike!

Only thing about the bike is you would have to be VERY careful with the twin front disc brakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And YES I was really talking about BRAKES! Nice bike with lots of stretch for folks with gorilla arms like mine.

"It's been said that laughter can add 8 years to your life. The Bible in Proverbs 17:22 says that a joyful heart is good medicine. Researches at the Loma Linda University in California found that laughing lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, and boosts immune function."

God bless Heather Harrington and the whole crew over at the Sports Animal!

Actually guys whoever is "role playing" Heather here is doing a very good job. She continuously makes statements that are way out there on the radio. She still hasn't figured out why TN vs La Laf was not on the 12:30 Lincoln Financial Game. The last time I checked, there needed to be TWO SEC teams playing each other to be on that game. Oh well, it wouldn't surprise me if she actually thinks that the 1's play each other, the 2's and so forth. They do in tennis, don't they?

Actually guys whoever is "role playing" Heather here is doing a very good job. She continuously makes statements that are way out there on the radio. She still hasn't figured out why TN vs La Laf was not on the 12:30 Lincoln Financial Game. The last time I checked, there needed to be TWO SEC teams playing each other to be on that game. Oh well, it wouldn't surprise me if she actually thinks that the 1's play each other, the 2's and so forth. They do in tennis, don't they?

Well, Western KY isn't an SEC school and they played Florida on opening weekend.

But for the most part, man...she's....out there. And I still think she knows more that M.D.

I don't understand. Are these not the first round matchups? Why do they seed them 1-4 if they don't play each other? Someone help me

You have 8 regions in 5A

1st round

Region 1 # 1 seed vs Region 2 # 4 seed

Region 1 # 2 seed vs Region 2 # 3 seed

Region 1 # 3 seed vs Region 2 # 2 seed

Region 1 # 4 seed vs Region 2 # 1 seed

Region 3 vs Region 4

Region 5 vs Region 6

Region 7 vs Region 8