Sycamore

SHS War Eagle 85

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you all "destroyed" Harpeth?? Or are you just talking in general??

Sycamore looked good in their first two games, not great but very good. Definately a lot of POTENTIAL. They have the point guard, the shooter, the athlete and the big man, Tyler Cherry quit the team but Shane Staggs has played pretty well so far. If they can play together and get some shots to fall watch out. I look for Sycamore/harpeth game to be a shootout, cant wait

Good Luck to Sycamore this week at McGavock.

The games with Harpeth will be interesting but right now they are games that do not matter at this point in the season for either team.

Coach Froedden & Coach Wilson are just wanting their teams to get better and improve with each passing game early in this basketball season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Sycamore this week at McGavock.

The games with Harpeth will be interesting but right now they are games that do not matter at this point in the season for either team.

Coach Froedden & Coach Wilson are just wanting their teams to get better and improve with each passing game early in this basketball season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like someone is laying the ground work for excuses in case their favorite team gets beat. Just a little different story than the NO excuses and no crying advice you had when you thought I was a WHHS fan after Sycamore beat a jv team by 40 points. A win is a win, right??. If the games don't matter at this part of the season then why do they play them Big Country??

Sorry, I decided you couldn't tell me what threads to post on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So it is known I don't have anything against Sycamore personally, I just think that Big Country does way too much talking and he apparently thinks he is the authoritative word on coacht.

Sycamore will be an average team this year. I saw that they beat White House and was shocked but i didnt realize White House only had 1 varsity player playing and the other 14 were in football still. If they had beatin White House with all their players then Sycamore would be the real deal. But not taking to much away with the Mitchell kid and the shooter kid Sycamore will be average. I look for it to be competative between Harpeth and Sycamore for the district title.

Sycamore will be an average team this year. I saw that they beat White House and was shocked but i didnt realize White House only had 1 varsity player playing and the other 14 were in football still. If they had beatin White House with all their players then Sycamore would be the real deal. But not taking to much away with the Mitchell kid and the shooter kid Sycamore will be average. I look for it to be competative between Harpeth and Sycamore for the district title.

creek wood is average....harpeth and sycamore are above average, average teams dont finish in the top two in their district every year

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> funny guy

Sounds like someone is laying the ground work for excuses in case their favorite team gets beat. Just a little different story than the NO excuses and no crying advice you had when you thought I was a WHHS fan after Sycamore beat a jv team by 40 points. A win is a win, right??. If the games don't matter at this part of the season then why do they play them Big Country??

Sorry, I decided you couldn't tell me what threads to post on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So it is known I don't have anything against Sycamore personally, I just think that Big Country does way too much talking and he apparently thinks he is the authoritative word on coacht.

That's because I own you little boy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's because I own you little boy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, that was a great comeback, you probably almost used "i know you are but what am i".

Big Country you couldn't come up with anything because you know you are inconsistent and have double standards .........

creek wood is average....harpeth and sycamore are above average, average teams dont finish in the top two in their district every year

Not necessarily especially when the district is pretty weak like ours. I mean, who else do we have? Finishing in the top two in our District is no indicator at all. Sycamore and Harpeth are pretty good teams, but don't use our District as an indicator.

Not necessarily especially when the district is pretty weak like ours. I mean, who else do we have? Finishing in the top two in our District is no indicator at all. Sycamore and Harpeth are pretty good teams, but don't use our District as an indicator.

ok... well regaurdless of our district.. I don't see how anyone could say that Sycamore and Harpeth are average teams.. especially when they have players like Kevin Giltner.. The Caruthers brothers.. Pierre Mitchell.. Travis Dempsey.. and Aaron Nicholson

Wow, that was a great comeback, you probably almost used "i know you are but what am i".

Big Country you couldn't come up with anything because you know you are inconsistent and have double standards .........

Okay genius whatever makes you sleep better tonight /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />