Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

dawg, i have nothing particularly against you, you just get a little over zelous sometimes and it comes across as idiocy, but now you're just not making sense.

i'll tell you like i told the player on the peabody thread. we're on the same side when it comes to the dawgs and i have never impeded on you're opinions until you stuck you're nose in mine. son i've forgotten more than you'll ever know and if i want to get on here and stir the pot then by golly that's my right. if you don't like it then ignore it as i do most of you're posts. don't start with the name calling because you definitely don't want me to be you're huckleberry. that would not have good results(concerning you) when the smoke cleared. if you want to find an idiot you don't have to look far there's a picture of you in you're wallet or purse seeing as you might be a female. now we can truce or you can respond with something derogatory again, makes no diference to me because i'm like a book when it comes to spittin matches. as far as the hook in you're mouth, if you didn't read the peabody thread then it means you're easy to get riled when it comes to stirring things up. but hey , that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hoot amd holler!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the greatest come back ever posted on this board!

"After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc."

True Skyhawk, so, so tue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks. I liked it.

However, Johnnie Hale's Harvard stuff was pretty good.

If we aren't able to sit back and laugh at these posts then we all need anger management classes.

Thanks, again.

Don't you all think Milan will get more stops than Huntingdon? Milan gives up yards but never seems to give up points.

BTW, I have been spending time on govolsextra.com and hawgsports.com.

We don't get after each other nearly as hard as those folks; hilarious.

Coaches Fulmer and Nutt get ripped, also. Coaching is a tough life.

Ok so i've been waitin to make my prediction till after i see the emotion of our coaches and players this week at practice. the players are READY as well as the coaches. there is no doubt in their minds their goin into milan and playin prolly the biggest game of their career and leaving with the big W. However; Im confident that Milan is the exact same way as well. I was a member of the 2004 football team that beat milan 12 -7 AT milan so beating milan at milan is by all means possible. I know the fans on both sides are eager for friday to get here and i cant wait to see anothe slobberknocker in this rivalry....... AS for my prediction.... 20- 13 HUNTINGDON TAKES THE WIN (same score as the reg game this season by the way) Morris just plain and simple gets out coached by mansfield in the playoffs once again. Good luck to milan...GO BIG BLUE!!

Hunt. could very well come in to Milan and win. But I highly doubt it. This is the best complete MILAN team Ive seen since the 03'-04' team. Milan is better than Hunt on offense and defense. Period. Everyone in Milan is ready to get passed Hunt in the playoffs. When I look at it, Milan is five times better than Hunt. But it is Hunt vs. Milan and anything can happen. If Milan loses this year to Hunt, again, I think I will step away from following Milan for a couple years. I can't watch another great team from Milan lose to Hunt. Not this year. THIS YEAR MILAN IS BETTER AND I WANT THE PLAYERS AND COACHES TO PROVE IT.

OK...im very confused here...Why is it that all of milan thinks there gonna blow us out...your defense coundnt hold us under 20 the last game..why do u think u can do it now...sure..you have gottin stronger as the season has passed..heck doesnt everyteam...why is there an excuse everytime yalls lose...an explain to me how Week 1 was a fluke...yall had us 13-0..we came bak with 20...you lost your QB in that game not your D-line..Huntingdon will never let down..

Ok so i've been waitin to make my prediction till after i see the emotion of our coaches and players this week at practice. the players are READY as well as the coaches. there is no doubt in their minds their goin into milan and playin prolly the biggest game of their career and leaving with the big W. However; Im confident that Milan is the exact same way as well. I was a member of the 2004 football team that beat milan 12 -7 AT milan so beating milan at milan is by all means possible. I know the fans on both sides are eager for friday to get here and i cant wait to see anothe slobberknocker in this rivalry....... AS for my prediction.... 20- 13 HUNTINGDON TAKES THE WIN (same score as the reg game this season by the way) Morris just plain and simple gets out coached by mansfield in the playoffs once again. Good luck to milan...GO BIG BLUE!!

So I guess Weathers is cleared to play? That's good, I don't want to see anybody's career cut short on a head injury. I had heard earlier he might not be able to go.

OK...im very confused here...Why is it that all of milan thinks there gonna blow us out...your defense coundnt hold us under 20 the last game..why do u think u can do it now...sure..you have gottin stronger as the season has passed..heck doesnt everyteam...why is there an excuse everytime yalls lose...an explain to me how Week 1 was a fluke...yall had us 13-0..we came bak with 20...you lost your QB in that game not your D-line..Huntingdon will never let down..

If I am Huntingdon I would feel pretty good if the RB is playing Friday night. You guys have won the last 3 playoff games and also earlier this year. Those losses liked to kill me, esp. the 03 loss. But that is the way it goes in a great rivalry!!!! I just think it is our turn this year. I know Huntingdon will bring everything they have and be very well prepared. Mansfield knows how to get his kids up for these games, history proves that is not a problem.

Milan in a close one!!!

Go Bulldawgs!!!

So I guess Weathers is cleared to play? That's good, I don't want to see anybody's career cut short on a head injury. I had heard earlier he might not be able to go.

Yes he is back, Weathers prolly could have played last week but that coachs didn't want to take any chances with his head injury. Doc. said it would be best if he set out 1 week.