Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog Fan #2... Tell ole Joe when he gets in from the golf course I need some points... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Turnovers have been our nemesis this year. Against weaker teams we can get by but with others it has resulted in a loss. Our worst turnover game was against Camden. We had 4 fumbled QB-center exchanges and the last one was trying to convert a 2 point conversion to tie the game, 3 int.'s, bad snap on a field goal and a fumble on the 15 yd. line. Pretty much the same in our other two losses. What is so upsetting to me is they are unforced and not the result of hard hits most of the time.

Having Taylor back at wideout will hopefully keep the DB's off a bit to get Matt to the outside. Weathers is a hard runner and has meant so much to the Mustangs this year. He deserves a spot on the All-State team in my opinion.

I know Mansfield will have the Mustangs ready and I know Morris will have those Bulldogs fired up too. We're looking forward to a great game.

Bulldog Fan #2... Tell ole Joe when he gets in from the golf course I need some points... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Turnovers have been our nemesis this year. Against weaker teams we can get by but with others it has resulted in a loss. Our worst turnover game was against Camden. We had 4 fumbled QB-center exchanges and the last one was trying to convert a 2 point conversion to tie the game, 3 int.'s, bad snap on a field goal and a fumble on the 15 yd. line. Pretty much the same in our other two losses. What is so upsetting to me is they are unforced and not the result of hard hits most of the time.

Having Taylor back at wideout will hopefully keep the DB's off a bit to get Matt to the outside. Weathers is a hard runner and has meant so much to the Mustangs this year. He deserves a spot on the All-State team in my opinion.

I know Mansfield will have the Mustangs ready and I know Morris will have those Bulldogs fired up too. We're looking forward to a great game.

milan will win huntingdon is the arm pit of the world ask freeacen and yall just got down right beat down by mckenzie

Mr. Mustang, I Just dont think the Stang fans will turn out for the Mustang defeat. I remember back in 2004 when your fans made that tunnel thing from the field all the way to the sideline. That may be what you guys need to do again this year. But I dont see any need in it this year because the first game was a fluke and Dawgs are on a mission. I'll be there around 5:00 sitting in my back yard watching!

Who do you really think the better team is? Look at the stats. Someone said something about putting up 20 points on Milan last time. Milan let Huntingdon score on that last touchdown with about a minute and a half left to try to get the ball back and score. As I recall, wasn't it Huntingdon crying all last year about injuries, and this year I've heard some of the same....

Trenton needs to worry about the cobras from Memphis or they will be waiting to pay seven dollars to watch the next game from the stands.

I agree 100% dynasty, lets take care of buisnsees this week, so we can have another calssic in round three!

GL Dawgs and Tide ......Everyone keep there fingers crossed!

I have to go with the home team here newbee. Shouldn't you be pulling for Huntingdon? I mean you are a Carroll County boy. After the game ya'll could go down to the redneck stomp!

well we can go down to the redneck stomp after mckenzie wins, but i am not the one from huntingdon you are i will always be mckenzie proud