Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

I am ready for a good game view from my yard which is very close to the stadium. I don't think that the Mustangs will be physically prepared for what the Dawgs are about to cut loose on them. The Dawgs have proven their the best in this game because they beat Camden(which beat Huntingdon) a 9-0 Westview team, and a solid JCS TEAM. Thats not good news for the Ponies!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog Fan #2... Tell ole Joe when he gets in from the golf course I need some points... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Turnovers have been our nemesis this year. Against weaker teams we can get by but with others it has resulted in a loss. Our worst turnover game was against Camden. We had 4 fumbled QB-center exchanges and the last one was trying to convert a 2 point conversion to tie the game, 3 int.'s, bad snap on a field goal and a fumble on the 15 yd. line. Pretty much the same in our other two losses. What is so upsetting to me is they are unforced and not the result of hard hits most of the time.Having Taylor back at wideout will hopefully keep the DB's off a bit to get Matt to the outside. Weathers is a hard runner and has meant so much to the Mustangs this year. He deserves a spot on the All-State team in my opinion. I know Mansfield will have the Mustangs ready and I know Morris will have those Bulldogs fired up too. We're looking forward to a great game.

How can you want points? You won the 1st game this year by 7 and have won the last 3 playoff games!! Now tell me how you think you need some points? This oughta be good!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No points from any of the family. The Stangs will bring a large crowd and plaenty of game come Friday night. They always have and always will, the sign of a good program!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Weathers is for sure a hard runner, he was impressive in week 1. There are just not enough postseason awards to go around for all of the kids that give their all each week.

The football guru's are out today.

You got that right!!! We just gotta wait right now /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am ready for a good game view from my yard which is very close to the stadium. I don't think that the Mustangs will be physically prepared for what the Dawgs are about to cut loose on them. The Dawgs have proven their the best in this game because they beat Camden(which beat Huntingdon) a 9-0 Westview team, and a solid JCS TEAM. Thats not good news for the Ponies!

Am I missing something here? You want to use games against one common opponent and how Milan played against two other teams to base your opinion when the two teams played each other earlier this year.

Just keep in mind it was Morris who commented after the first game that Huntingdon physically whipped Milan.

oh yeah... Huntingdon is just awful even though milan's only lose was from them... but that was just a fluke i guess along with 03 04 and 05...i guess your right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

milan is the one what to get beat. they need to shut up they already lost this game once this year so SHUT UP

SHUT UP?? haha you gotta be no more than seven. Good thing your joking cause then i would feel bad for laughing at you...do your parents know you say that to people? You better hope they dont see this or you might get a spanking

well we can go down to the redneck stomp after mckenzie wins, but i am not the one from huntingdon you are i will always be mckenzie proud

I'm not from huntington, I was just hatched there.

well we can go down to the redneck stomp after mckenzie wins, but i am not the one from huntingdon you are i will always be mckenzie proud

I'm not from huntington, I was just hatched there.