Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

Milan 07,

Im not a Huntingdon Fan, but you show your ignorance to the game by saying a guy that has rushed for almost 1800 yards on a team you say is weak anyway is stupid. According to the Jackson sun he is averaging 8.3 yards per touch. Maybe you havent watched him play. I watched him twice, and I am yet to see a back a quick and strong as he is. Take your stupid comments to somewhere they are wanted, just dont taint the message boards with your ignorance anymore!

I am looking forward to a great matchup between two west tn powers Friday night.!

If you will remember , we shout Terr. Bell down to 30yds in the 2003 game. I believe he had more yards than weathers does at this point. I think my decison and word usage may be a bit wiser than yours my friend! I am 63 years old, I have seen lots of Football throughout West Tennessee over the years.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet this guy is at the top of his english class /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Straight from the Milan Mirror Exchange:

Gilbert Gallops to 1,000

Kudos to MHS sophomore tailback Jobranski Gilbert for surpassing the 1,000 yard mark in rushing Friday night. Gilbert’s 144-yard outing against JCS gave him 1,115 yards on the season with 18 touchdowns. Congrats Jobranski, and keep up the great work!

Straight from the Milan Mirror Exchange:

Gilbert Gallops to 1,000

Kudos to MHS sophomore tailback Jobranski Gilbert for surpassing the 1,000 yard mark in rushing Friday night. Gilbert?s 144-yard outing against JCS gave him 1,115 yards on the season with 18 touchdowns. Congrats Jobranski, and keep up the great work!

yea it is always good to see a player do as well as that in high school

Also, from the Milan Mirror Exchange:

Morris continued, “Offensively, we blocked the right people, executed our throwing game and kicked a field goal. We controlled the line of scrimmage and ran the clock. I thought it was a pretty solid effort overall.”

Huntingdon will not stop Milan from controlling the line and the clock. GO DAWGS! AT JOHNNIE HALE

Morris continued, ?Offensively, we blocked the right people, executed our throwing game and kicked a field goal. We controlled the line of scrimmage and ran the clock. I thought it was a pretty solid effort overall.?

Huntingdon will not stop Milan from controlling the line and the clock. GO DAWGS! AT JOHNNIE HALE

a question for milan fans for milan fans can they beat alcoa just curious on some of your thoughts and can camden beat goodpasture

Morris continued, ???Offensively, we blocked the right people, executed our throwing game and kicked a field goal. We controlled the line of scrimmage and ran the clock. I thought it was a pretty solid effort overall.???

sure seems like a lot of people on here are talking to themselves

Right now Alcoa is for sure the juggernaut in 2A. When was the last time they lost a playoff game? 4 or 5 years ago! Hopefully we will get to see if the Dawgs are good enough to beat Alcoa. And I also believe that if Camden's defense plays well they have a shot to beat the high powered Goodpasture offense! Go Dawgs!! Go Lions!!

a question for milan fans for milan fans can they beat alcoa just curious on some of your thoughts and can camden beat goodpasture

My upset special of the week this week is Camden over Goodpasture!! It may sound crazy but if it happens I was one of the few to say it...For Milan beating Alcoa, I would NOT put it past Milan...They always play up to their competition no matter who it may be and have proved people wrong time and time again..

I am a class act, when did people stop standing up for their team. I just think Milan is the superior team in this game. With better runners, lineman, and coaching. If thats not being nice, then I'm sorry!

i wasnt just talking to u was talking as a whole yes u are correct milan is very much superior however we were superior in 2003 to i see them winning by 3 scores not to take away from h town but they will face a completly diff team then they faced week 1 I also picked camden to win this friday by ten points