Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

Most likely a "right on" post. I'm not from either town and we've been handed our butt by both teams over the years. But, we finally figured out that the best way to compete with these types of programs is to get better which we did. These programs have class and a bit of swagger which they earned on the field. My team is doing the same now and lots of folks are starting to dislike us too because of it. All I can tell 'em is to get better.

As far as this game goes, I think Milan will take it but, I'm pullin' for H-town. It's a Carroll Co. thang.

back on ur feet duck. you better get well quick or hodge will have everything backwords when u get back

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soak up some English courses and learn how to spell irrelevant.

After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc.

Some of the the posters here do not represent the majority of football savvy fans that built Milan's reputation as one that knows how to win gracefully and understand that it was done with work not words.

If some of you insist on taking shots at others, then here's two points; be prepared for counter-shots and learn how to spell.

This has got to be the greatest come back ever posted on this board!

"After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc."

True Skyhawk, so, so tue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc."

True Skyhawk, so, so tue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get past the 3rd round in the playoffs, better yet, get past Milan in a game and then talk about Milan. I can't way for Peabody to go back to the black hole their football has always been in after Kendall leaves.

Get past the 3rd round in the playoffs, better yet, get past Milan in a game and then talk about Milan. I can't way for Peabody to go back to the black hole their football has always been in after Kendall leaves.

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS, IN THE MEAN TIME, BETTER CHECK YOUR HISTORY THERE SKIPPY.

I'm glad milan fans can't "way" for the game. And when the game is over I will still be talk'n! Get ready for basketball Milan!

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS, IN THE MEAN TIME, BETTER CHECK YOUR HISTORY THERE SKIPPY.

I'm glad milan fans can't "way" for the game. And when the game is over I will still be talk'n! Get ready for basketball Milan!

First you talk about Milan and Huntingdon both being classless teams, then you wanna talk about us makin excuses for losing (when we lose), which isn't often. And now you're tellin us to get ready for basketball. Wow, you're definitely a class act my friend. You might just win the award for having the most class on coacht. See, you're just a little too cocky, and why...I have no clue. I mean, just what does Peabody have to be so cocky about?? Oh, so you made it to the 2nd round in the playoffs, congratulations!! However, see...this is nothing new to us "classless" folks in Milan. I'm pretty sure we've made it past the 2nd round quite a few times in the past few years /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And you guys have had what, a couple good seasons in the past?? Wow, that's something to prance around about. See, the Peabody Golden Tide still has to beat GW Carver this week. Although you guys will most likely win, don't be too overconfident...cuz it'll get ya everytime. Just ask Westview (no offense WV fans, you guys had a great team this year). But they were beat by an underdog Milan team in week 10, and then sent home by you guys who were also underdogs. Now if Peabody does get by GW Carver, and Milan gets past Huntingdon then we'll see who the better TEAM (notice the all caps /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) is. And the reason I put "team" in all caps is because that's what we, in Milan, have. See, we don't have just one key player that carries our team and who is relied on, like Kendall Harper. Rather, we have a whole team full of playmakers. Coleman, Gilbert, Moore, Hansen, Williams, and Bledsoe are just a few...and trust me, there's many more where that came from. And like I said, if we get past Huntingdon and yall past Carver...then Peabody will find out that Milan isn't the same team yall faced earlier in the season.

But as for now, just focus on this week my friend. Good luck to Milan this week, as well as Peabody /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOD BLESS!!

Actually if you look closely at the very next post, THAT has got to be the greatest comeback of all time. I still laugh when I read it. But my take on TRENTON, you have always been average. I know some Trenton fans on here are really excited that they finally have a impact player, but come on, don't start talking now. Be consistent. Everyone in West TN knows after Trenton loses this week or next week, EITHER ONE, and Kendell leaves, back to the every year grind.

This has got to be the greatest come back ever posted on this board! "After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc." True Skyhawk, so, so tue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually if you look closely at the very next post, THAT has got to be the greatest comeback of all time. I still laugh when I read it. But my take on TRENTON, you have always been average. I know some Trenton fans on here are really excited that they finally have a impact player, but come on, don't start talking now. Be consistent. Everyone in West TN knows after Trenton loses this week or next week, EITHER ONE, and Kendell leaves, back to the every year grind.

UH OH!!!!!! WE HAVE A HARVARD STUDENT IN THE BUILDING!!!!! AFTER ONE MINUTE OF OBSERVING YOUR POST IT HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM REPLYING!!!!!!!! IT IS DONE WITH WORK!! THIS IS COACHT MESSAGE BOARDS!!!! NOT THE DAILY BEACON OF UT MARTIN!!!!!SKYHAWK, 9-0 TWO WEEKS AGO, TO SITTIN AT THE CRIB WITH A BIB. DONT MISS YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR STUFFING THE CROW IN!!!!THIS WAS A SHOT! HERES TWO POINTS FOR YOU!!!! A LAY UP! GET READY FOR BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS