Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

It is sad that Huntington could not hack it in our Region, but can in a lesser region. I am going to go with Milan on this one .... 17 - 7. Should be a heck of a game. Might have to come watch this one.

i don't know where you're getting you're info but huntingdon would still be in our region if not for the multiplier they had no control on what region they would be in this year. i'm a milan fan but huntingdon is a geat football program with a gold ball in their trophy case. how many does westview have? ZERO! westview is a respected program and i've always admired them as a program that sends players to the nfl but for now that's all their known for. you're great and successful when you win that gold ball. don't dis a championship team little dude, you'll get in a spittin match you can't win with alot of great mustang fans and some milan fans as well.

and that's the bottom line-----the dawg44 11:10:07

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted on here for 4-5 weeks but this is Milan-Huntingdon playoff week. We are much like you were in week 1 without Hanson. Since we've played you guys in week 1, we've lost Ethan Parham, 6'5" 285 lb. tackle. Losing him has hurt but others guys have stepped in and have been playing good. Brandon Taylor is back at WR and he will bring speed to the outside and will put pressure on the Milan DB's. He got injured in a preseason scrimmage against Southside and scored a td last night against Westwood. Hats off to him for coming back.

If we don't turn the ball over on unforced errors then I like our chances. The guys were pumped last night knowing Milan is next. I've said this before on here but our guys really want to play Milan. Ya'll have great fans and a tradition that very few teams have in Tennessee.

Interesting tidbit....... I counted the fans in the Westwood stands last night against the Mustangs and they brought a grand total of 19 to the game. Look for a packed house next week at Johnnie Hale Stadium.

Go Mustangs.......

Well It's Sort Of Like The Old Song " The Devil Went Down To Georgia". Huntingdon/Milan Seems To Come Around Every Season, And Is A Very Heated Rivalry. It's A Testament Of Quality Teams Fans And Programs. If Not For Mckenzie's Deal With Fayette Academy I'd Come To See It. Good Luck To Both Teams. But I'm Picking The Mustangs Because They Are From Carroll County. And Again Congratulations On An Outstanding Season. You Guys Are Representing West Tennessee Very Well. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

19 fans for westwood? that shows why a lot of memphis teams have trouble being good teams. no support.

also, folks, let's not forget that this is the second round of the playoffs. there are only good teams left in this horse race. i really doubt that there will be any blowouts, unless there's a lot of turnovers. this will be a close, good game between two very good teams with a lot of history behind them. i'm thinking seriously about attending this game. i predict it will be milan 21 huntingdon 13.

I haven't posted on here for 4-5 weeks but this is Milan-Huntingdon playoff week. We are much like you were in week 1 without Hanson. Since we've played you guys in week 1, we've lost Ethan Parham, 6'5" 285 lb. tackle. Losing him has hurt but others guys have stepped in and have been playing good. Brandon Taylor is back at WR and he will bring speed to the outside and will put pressure on the Milan DB's. He got injured in a preseason scrimmage against Southside and scored a td last night against Westwood. Hats off to him for coming back.

If we don't turn the ball over on unforced errors then I like our chances. The guys were pumped last night knowing Milan is next. I've said this before on here but our guys really want to play Milan. Ya'll have great fans and a tradition that very few teams have in Tennessee.

Interesting tidbit....... I counted the fans in the Westwood stands last night against the Mustangs and they brought a grand total of 19 to the game. Look for a packed house next week at Johnnie Hale Stadium.

Go Mustangs.......

And as a special bonus prize, the winner more than likely gets The Peabody Golden Tide! Dang, I almost feel bad for the WINNER! This is madness! I truely belive this is all to assure Goodpasture/Alcoa gets to the big dance. If they can get by Camden, all they have to do is play Trenton,Milan, or Huntingdon, who should be beat down by the semi's. Welcome to the TSSAA meat grinder!

I will be rooting for the Dawgs in this one!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well as a member of a "lesser" region (72A) we at A'ville hope ya'll don't hurt them poor Mustangs too bad. But as backward as I am Huntingdon has out support all the way. I have read about all the reasons Milan lost in the first game between these two excellent teams I hope for a game where there is no doubt left. Haven't seen many of those this year. GO MUSTANGS............

Huntingdon has owned Milan in the playoffs of late. 2003, 2004, & 2005 were all great examples of why this is true.

I am picking the Huntingdon Mustangs to win this football game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your first statement is true. They won all the games when the season was on the line. I am guessing most readers/fans remember the difference in those games. Chris Donald!!!! He is in Tennessee Orange this year and I don't see him being allowed to play this Friday night. Huntingdon has a very good team and is more than capable of winning and advancing. If this game was in Paul Ward Stadium I wouldn't like our chances (odd things seem to happen to the Dawgs in that place) - But it is in the friendly confines of Johnnie Hale stadium for the Dawgs!!! I look for Milan to mix in the pass a little more each week. We will still pound it up the middle put the pigskin will be flying this Friday night.