Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soak up some English courses and learn how to spell irrelevant.

After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc.

Some of the the posters here do not represent the majority of football savvy fans that built Milan's reputation as one that knows how to win gracefully and understand that it was done with work not words.

If some of you insist on taking shots at others, then here's two points; be prepared for counter-shots and learn how to spell.

UH OH!!!!!! WE HAVE A HARVARD STUDENT IN THE BUILDING!!!!! AFTER ONE MINUTE OF OBSERVING YOUR POST IT HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM REPLYING!!!!!!!! IT IS DONE WITH WORK!! THIS IS COACHT MESSAGE BOARDS!!!! NOT THE DAILY BEACON OF UT MARTIN!!!!!

SKYHAWK, 9-0 TWO WEEKS AGO, TO SITTIN AT THE CRIB WITH A BIB. DONT MISS YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR STUFFING THE CROW IN!!!!

THIS WAS A SHOT! HERES TWO POINTS FOR YOU!!!! A LAY UP! GET READY FOR BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

Bledsoe was one of the best db's Ive seen last year. I was looking for some of the same this year. He has looked out of sync and out of the game. He doesn't look enthusiastic as other players. Thats all. I'm just looking for the Bledsoe of last year

I know we all have been looking for the same one . And I know you are not downing him but just remember everything said on here is seen by ALL.

No disrespect intended, but I see Milan as the favorite here. Huntingdon does not have the big pound it out RB that they are used too with the speeeeedsters ready when your D goes crashing down inside to stop the big guy, so I have to go with Milan, but don't overlook them because Big Mike Mansfield will have his boys ready, and after already having a win over Milan this year their confidence will be up too. I think Milan will edge this one out by no more than 7. The Mustang D will be fierce.

In the 03 M vs H regular season game Milan put a woodshed whoopin on H. M showed H every weakness they had, for no reason except M had the big head and thought they had the whole thing won. Since that game H has made corrections needed and pretty much in every game H coaches have out coached M. H has wanted to win more than M lately. In some games M thinks they just need to show up to win. With all that said, it is time for m to get back to playing M football and leave all the showboat stuff out. It is time for the guys to move to the next level of playing hard. If that happens the dawgs will be fine. Good luck dawgs.

UH OH!!!!!! WE HAVE A HARVARD STUDENT IN THE BUILDING!!!!! AFTER ONE MINUTE OF OBSERVING YOUR POST IT HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM REPLYING!!!!!!!! IT IS DONE WITH WORK!! THIS IS COACHT MESSAGE BOARDS!!!! NOT THE DAILY BEACON OF UT MARTIN!!!!!

SKYHAWK, 9-0 TWO WEEKS AGO, TO SITTIN AT THE CRIB WITH A BIB. DONT MISS YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR STUFFING THE CROW IN!!!!

THIS WAS A SHOT! HERES TWO POINTS FOR YOU!!!! A LAY UP! GET READY FOR BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

Good one. I should have stuck with the humor and forgot the editorializing. Responding to a condescending remark with a condescending remark.

I've never predicted anything. Have no need for the crow.

No excuses and no crying here. No need for the bib.

IMPRESSIVE HOW EXCITED YOU GET WHEN YOU CAN'T RESTRAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you are wrong on which year that 12 players were on the field. That game was played at Paul Ward Stadium, 05 was played in Milan. I still find in comical that Milan fans want to bring that up.

I have heard all year about how Milan was missing players the first game and that is why we won. Huntingdon was missing two starting players that would have played both offense and defense. We will be missing our biggest lineman this week, but we will not use that as an excuse if we get beat.

The best thing that I like about the Huntingdon/Milan rivalry is the respect each program has for the other. When the game is over, no matter who wins they know it was a hard fought victory. I believe that Milan is improved from week 1 but that does work both ways. Huntingdon is playing the best ball we have played all year right now.

The 12th man incident happened in '05 at Pauld Ward. We played the regular season game In milan but the playoff game was in huntington. Reguardless, that game will have about as much impact on this game as Chris Donald. None. I'm over it (at least I dont talk about it anymore) and I assure you that I had more at stake in that game than anyone on this board so lets just not bring it up. As for Bledsoe, he is good. He over ran a couple of balls in Westveiw but if you think that he hasn't been hitting people this year then you havent been to many games. He has had some kill shots. He is doing something right because no one has been able to pass on us all year. When he starts costing us points and missing open field tackles then talk about him. As for this game, Milan by at least 3 tds.

The 12th man incident happened in '05 at Pauld Ward. We played the regular season game In milan but the playoff game was in huntington. Reguardless, that game will have about as much impact on this game as Chris Donald. None. I'm over it (at least I dont talk about it anymore) and I assure you that I had more at stake in that game than anyone on this board so lets just not bring it up. As for Bledsoe, he is good. He over ran a couple of balls in Westveiw but if you think that he hasn't been hitting people this year then you havent been to many games. He has had some kill shots. He is doing something right because no one has been able to pass on us all year. When he starts costing us points and missing open field tackles then talk about him. As for this game, Milan by at least 3 tds.

Well said.

Bledsoe is an excellent player.

And that bulldog graphic is cool.

Both games in 05 were played in Huntingdon. First game Milan was inside the 5 with time running out play action two wide open receivers in the endzone and Lydale dropped the ball in his windup. Fall on it they block Clays fled goal.

It seems like it's been a year since we played Hdon last. Mansfield will have Huntingdon playing it's best game of the season. Is Weathers going to be playing?