Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

Without having seen Huntingdon play, I hesitate to compare. I can say, however, that Milan is playing very well right now and appears to be firing on all cylinders. Whoever plays them is gonna have their hands full. This will be a great game to watch.

I predict Milan advances to the third round.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon has owned Milan in the playoffs of late. 2003, 2004, & 2005 were all great examples of why this is true.

I am picking the Huntingdon Mustangs to win this football game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correction: You guys owned us in 03 and 04. In 05, the refs owned us by allowing 12 players on the field for your game winning TD with like a minute remaining. If not mistaken that penalty is a result in a loss of down, which it was on 4th down. Also, those refs got suspended the rest of the playoffs.

Like another poster said, you guys have no Chris Donald. We were two injuries away from killing yall in the first game, and trust me Morris will not hesitate to run the score up this game to send a message.

I will repeat myself:

Milan 27

Huntingdon 0

I agree with the Bledsoe comments. He has completley changed from last year to this year. He was awful at Westview and hasn't stepped up. The senior needs to raise his level of play and stop playin in the shadows. However, Milan played very well against JCS. Anytime that you shut out a no-huddle 4 wide set in a playoff game is impressive. At one point, Milan's WR Trevino Moore took over the game. He ran the deep route, the screen, slant, and the comeback all night and couldn't be stopped. Now everyone knows the Milan v Hunt. matchups are always big games. BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT MILAN TEAM THIS YEAR. They can muster a theat with the run and the pass. This game will be close early with emotions running high but MILAN will pull away. BLEDSOE NEEDS TO STEP UP>

MILAN 28

HUNT 10

Correction: You guys owned us in 03 and 04. In 05, the refs owned us by allowing 12 players on the field for your game winning TD with like a minute remaining. If not mistaken that penalty is a result in a loss of down, which it was on 4th down. Also, those refs got suspended the rest of the playoffs.

Like another poster said, you guys have no Chris Donald. We were two injuries away from killing yall in the first game, and trust me Morris will not hesitate to run the score up this game to send a message.

I will repeat myself:

Milan 27

Huntingdon 0

Actually you are wrong on which year that 12 players were on the field. That game was played at Paul Ward Stadium, 05 was played in Milan. I still find in comical that Milan fans want to bring that up.

I have heard all year about how Milan was missing players the first game and that is why we won. Huntingdon was missing two starting players that would have played both offense and defense. We will be missing our biggest lineman this week, but we will not use that as an excuse if we get beat.

The best thing that I like about the Huntingdon/Milan rivalry is the respect each program has for the other. When the game is over, no matter who wins they know it was a hard fought victory. I believe that Milan is improved from week 1 but that does work both ways. Huntingdon is playing the best ball we have played all year right now.

Actually you are wrong on which year that 12 players were on the field. That game was played at Paul Ward Stadium, 05 was played in Milan. I still find in comical that Milan fans want to bring that up.

I have heard all year about how Milan was missing players the first game and that is why we won. Huntingdon was missing two starting players that would have played both offense and defense. We will be missing our biggest lineman this week, but we will not use that as an excuse if we get beat.

The best thing that I like about the Huntingdon/Milan rivalry is the respect each program has for the other. When the game is over, no matter who wins they know it was a hard fought victory. I believe that Milan is improved from week 1 but that does work both ways. Huntingdon is playing the best ball we have played all year right now.

STANG FLUKE- HERES WHAT I FIND COMICAL!!!!!!!! YOUR LAST 4 OPPONENTS!!!!!! ANYBODY COULD BE PLAYING THE BEST BALL ALL YEAR WITH THOSE LAST 4 TEAMS!!!!!!! THIS IS TRUE! YOU KNOW IT!!!!!

Waverly /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Riverside /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Adamsville /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Westwood /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Excuses? So your telling me if you didn't have your QB and 3 O-linemen and 2 defensive backs that you would not mention them??? The first match up was irrelevent. Soak that victory up and get ready for next years Jamboree.

Soak up some English courses and learn how to spell irrelevant.

After years of just observing posts it has been impossible to ignore that Milan has never lost a game; key players were injured, refs stunk, time expired, dog ate the game plan, somebody told on us for cheating, etc.

Some of the the posters here do not represent the majority of football savvy fans that built Milan's reputation as one that knows how to win gracefully and understand that it was done with work not words.

If some of you insist on taking shots at others, then here's two points; be prepared for counter-shots and learn how to spell.