Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

Morris outcoached? ha! now thats funny. Game 1 was a fluke.

wat the heck is so funny when i say mansfield outcoaches morris. I mean he has had morris's number lately especially when the game and the season is on the line. But hey, we're all entitled to our own opinion mine is just the better one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat the heck is so funny when i say mansfield outcoaches morris. I mean he has had morris's number lately especially when the game and the season is on the line. But hey, we're all entitled to our own opinion mine is just the better one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I AGREE...the past 10 games weve played against each other..the record is 7-3 in favor of manisfield side.

I don't think everyone sees it that Peabody will just be given the game. Calling someone a cry baby. Are you serious? 11 oughta be nap time for you.

Hey buddy NEWBEE is a spectator a fan of a team that will possiby make a run at it this year. but i say that my team will beat milan and has already beat the mules, peabody got lucky against us and yes i hope milan wins for a region8-2a rematch

Hey buddy NEWBEE is a spectator a fan of a team that will possiby make a run at it this year. but i say that my team will beat milan and has already beat the mules, peabody got lucky against us and yes i hope milan wins for a region8-2a rematch

Mckenzie beat Milan? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> I"m sure you could get that chance if your coach calls Morris up. I would like to see that become a game Milan schedules each year.

You are really annoying! did you not just say you want milan to win this one, iv got a feeling all you are here to do is talk trash, so if thats the case go crawl back in your hole troll

i do want milan to win but that does not mean that i like them and by the way i will talk as much trash as i want.