Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

The football guru's are out today. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I"M BACK!!! appreciate the comment my elementary school friend. Boy oh boy. got us a whole new batch of excuses from the milan fans. maybe before the long the tssaa will change the rules for milan, and make it where for every excuse you get a point, then milan will go undefeated every year and win a state championship every year. WHOO!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep including the Carroll County Football Guru 12yr.oldchamps and I have got my prediction being from Huntingdon it might be a little biased, no I want Huntingdon to win but I think Milan will 21-19.

But it wont be a blowout Milan fans sorry Huntingdon win or lose is going to play there best game of the year.

Also all I've been hearing all year that the only reason Milan lost is because their quarterback got hurt. I think he is a great player and if he hadnt gotten hurt would have probably won not just nominated but won Mr. Football. But I dont know if you guys would have beat us. The bottom line at the end of the day you couldnt stop huntingdon from getting points on the board and that didnt have anything to do with your quaterback. You might have won then but you couldnt stop us from scoring.

Good luck and I'll pray everyone on both teams stay healthy.

Yep including the Carroll County Football Guru 12yr.oldchamps and I have got my prediction being from Huntingdon it might be a little biased, no I want Huntingdon to win but I think Milan will 21-19.

But it wont be a blowout Milan fans sorry Huntingdon win or lose is going to play there best game of the year.

Also all I've been hearing all year that the only reason Milan lost is because their quarterback got hurt. I think he is a great player and if he hadnt gotten hurt would have probably won not just nominated but won Mr. Football. But I dont know if you guys would have beat us. The bottom line at the end of the day you couldnt stop huntingdon from getting points on the board and that didnt have anything to do with your quaterback. You might have won then but you couldnt stop us from scoring.

Good luck and I'll pray everyone on both teams stay healthy.

No He is good but He is nowhere near a Mr. Football Winner. Trust me. But your dead wrong. Milan led 13-6 at halftime. That looks to me like Milan shut them down the first 2 quarters. Then Milan comes out without their QB, 2 O-linemen and 2 D-linemen. Its not excuses. These are facts and you can't hide them. And we let Hunt score one more touchdown to go up 14-13? Right? Milan had a inexperienced QB and Hunt. stacked the box which meant Milan's D was on teh field the entire second half. The last touchdown was scored with 1:20 left on the clock by Weathers. Most of the D was out. But Good Job on the win. Milan is healthy and will win this game.

Quote from Coach Jeff Morris before the first game:

“I can’t ever remember playing a game with four of our best players on the sidelines,” Morris said Sunday while making final preparations for the big game. “I’m not making any excuses, but we’ll be a lot better when we get everyone back on the field. Hopefully, we can do that by week three,” he said.

“I feel like if we hold up physically and execute out offense, we have a pretty good chance,” he said.

Guess what people, we have all those starters back and WILL hold up physically, its going to be a long night for the Stangs.