Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog Fan # 2....

You may want to pass this along to others that live away that want to listen to the game tonight. You can hear the Mustang-Bulldog broadcast tonight beginning at 7PM on WWW.TheFarmRadio.com It may be difficult to listen to the Mustang version but just wanted to let you know it will be broadcast live.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> After going to the website click on the box saying Mustang Broadcast. I didn't know if the Bulldog station carries the game on the internet but thought I'd let ya'll know. I've never listened because I'm always in attendence but they say the broadcast is "loud and clear". Looking forward to another great Milan-Huntingdon game..

i'm looking on that website now and I dont see anything about mustang football? Sure you can listen to the Huntingdon broadcasr from there?

This will be a blowout. Let's use some common logic, camden beat huntingdon, westview beat camden, trenton lost to camden, westview, beat trenton, AND MILAN BEAT THEM ALL except the Huntingdon 1st game fluke. Open your eyes people!!!!!!!

Fluke. The first game was very evenly played and both teams have improved throughout the year. Just check the stats. This game will be close. If Milan turns the ballover like they are prone to do then they may go homewith a loss.

Good luck to both teams.

Ugly game. Bulldawg offense looked awful. Bulldawg defense looked great. Missing blocks, overthrowing wide open receivers, RB fumbled the ball on the goal line, QB fumbled three times. Really missed Bledsoe tonight at FB. But defense wins championships. JW with 4 picks, Bledsoe with 1 and a lot of return yards. JW and Jamil Davis were beasts on Defense tonight.

Ugly game. Bulldawg offense looked awful. Bulldawg defense looked great. Missing blocks, overthrowing wide open receivers, RB fumbled the ball on the goal line, QB fumbled three times. Really missed Bledsoe tonight at FB. But defense wins championships. JW with 4 picks, Bledsoe with 1 and a lot of return yards. JW and Jamil Davis were beasts on Defense tonight.

Well a win is a win. Nice to see Milan get past Huntingdon.

Well that was an ugly win, but a win at this time of the year is all that matters. If the Dawgs play that sloppy next week the Tide will be headed to play in Middle TN.

I know Huntingdon is disappointed with their performance!!! I would have never guessed 5 pics in the game for the Bulldog D. Both QB's didn't have their best stuff tonight.

Good year to the Mustangs and we would love to have you jump on our bandwagon if you want!!! We need all the support we can get.

Good job Milan!!! Way to fight through a tough sloppy game and get the W /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />