Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

I'm going to post my score and I fully expect Vader to go HaHaHaHa, but you know I want the boys to know I believe in them. If it does turn out this way......great. If not, well.....? Guess we will regroup, have a tough off-season and come back stronger next season. By the way, if the kids put in the work.....imagine what next years team will do with 20 of 22 starters back. And that doesn't include the regular kicker we originally lost in the first Hampton Game.

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DUDE YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS MEDICATION!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to post my score and I fully expect Vader to go HaHaHaHa, but you know I want the boys to know I believe in them. If it does turn out this way......great. If not, well.....? Guess we will regroup, have a tough off-season and come back stronger next season. By the way, if the kids put in the work.....imagine what next years team will do with 20 of 22 starters back. And that doesn't include the regular kicker we originally lost in the first Hampton Game.

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hahaha, you are hilarious. i hope Hampton's players come out ready to play this week instead of dead and lifeless like when they played Oneida and Unicoi. hahaha i can't wait till Friday night. HAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

MORE LIKE THIS

HAMPTON- 45

ONEIDA- 7 (IF THE DOGS ARE FEELING SORRY FOR THEM BUT I DOUBT IT) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PRIDE, CLASS, & CHARACTER. That's Oneida's moto but from what I've seen both programs conduct themselves in this manner. I'm not sure what Hampton's "official" moto is but I bet they have one & I'll bet it is something along the same lines or at least with the same general theme. I think WE ALL should think about what we post & the damage it could do to the kids that read these things. Not just the kids that are the target of the trash talking but also the embarassment it causes to the kids in the program a so called "fan" is trying to build up. We're supposed to be helping these kids do what they love to the best of their ability. I just don't see how putting someone else down helps achieve this. Let's all remember what this is REALLY About. The kids. Let's let them decide the outcome on the field & just be proud of BOTH teams regardless of outcome. I think it's as important for the fans as much as the players to remember PRIDE, CLASS, & CHARACTER. See y'all tomorrow night.

Good Post!! I couldn't agree more!!

HOW MUCH SPEED DOES ONEIDA HAVE? ALOT OF TEAMS FROM DOWN THE ROAD ARE GOING TO BE SURPRISED I THINK AT HOW FAST THIS HAMPTON TEAM IS. THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE THEY COULD WIN IT ALL!!!STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP ROLLIN!GO DOGS!!

We all know the Dogs have lost in the semis the last two seasons. This team we also know is an all around better team than the previous two . No reason these guys can't take it one step further, make that two steps further /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We all know the Dogs have lost in the semis the last two seasons. This team we also know is an all around better team than the previous two . No reason these guys can't take it one step further, make that two steps further /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree the way they've been playing I it will take one heck of team to stop them KEEP IT UP DOGS! BULLDOG NATION IS BEHIND YOU!!

Its a snowing up here fellers, make sure and bundle up and drive safely,or the just not even coming would be alright with me. Its a long ole drive and its going to be cold. Just think how warm and cozy you could be in the comfort of you're own homes. Then you've got that ole long drive home. It just ain't worth it. We've got a game up here next year anyway.

where is the best place to eat?