Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

i support several single A teams. i like trousdale , Hampton, coalfield, and fca! I'll always support those teams. It will be a close game for 1 and a half quarters. Hampton will pull away if they are as healthy as they say they are. should be a fun game to watch. if anyone can talk a good game it is Hampton and Oneida. should be a fun one to watch.

We appreciate the support and it seems like we support some the same teams. The only difference about Hampton and Oneida talking is we have evidence to back it up.I just don't see their trumps.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i support several single A teams. i like trousdale , Hampton, coalfield, and fca! I'll always support those teams. It will be a close game for 1 and a half quarters. Hampton will pull away if they are as healthy as they say they are. should be a fun game to watch. if anyone can talk a good game it is Hampton and Oneida. should be a fun one to watch.

i dont think anyone can out mouth pujo except kazymuto or what ever he thinks he is. if oneida played the way he talks they could win in 5A. if i was the coach i would put a gag order on him.

WAIT......WATCH...........AND SEE!!!!!!

Thanks for the spell correction /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your probably going to win the spelling battle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've got an 11 year old that can out spell him. Did Oneida have anyone in the spelling bee at Knoxville last year. He plays a little football to. Probably a better speller.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Son, the more you open your mouth the funnier you get! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coalfield has had some major issues this season....if you don't believe me ask someone from there. The coach took leave for a while. I don't know all about it, but it was a mess for a bit. Believe what you want.

I don't have to "be-little" you.....your doing just fine by youself! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazboy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now Kazzy,

Well let's see, you said I am a little bit dimwitted, immature, and I can't read posts correctly. I guess all of us Hampton fans are idiots. Come on up to Hampton this Friday night. You should fit right in!!!!!!

It should be a great game. Have a safe trip to the great northeast!!!!!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(HAMPTON BULLDOGS 8-0 AGAINST REGION 2 FROM 2005-2007.)

O ya thats right. Was it a county spelling bee. or state or what? Is good to know we have a chance in that respect also.

It covered half of Tennessee and parts of VA. 3rd through 8th grades. It was a great honor and one he can be proud of when he gets older. He's to young to understand what he really achieved.

It covered half of Tennessee and parts of VA. 3rd through 8th grades. It was a great honor and one he can be proud of when he gets older. He's to young to understand what he really achieved.

Thats awsome. I didn't realize it cover that much area. Awsome, keep up the good work /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love to hear how Hampton is getting no respect from the Oneida people. What do you call "Oneida doesn't even need to make the trip", "lets play Midway", "Hampton will win by 40", "the only time it will be close is before the game starts." If we could only respect Hampton like they respect us.....

I am sure that this time around Hampton will be more prepared and they will be out to prove that the first game was a fluke, but I can promise you this, TL will have his boys prepared too and to think anything less would be foolish.

Think what you want, say what you wanna say, it will all be decided Friday night.

I love to hear how Hampton is getting no respect from the Oneida people. What do you call "Oneida doesn't even need to make the trip", "lets play Midway", "Hampton will win by 40", "the only time it will be close is before the game starts." If we could only respect Hampton like they respect us.....

I am sure that this time around Hampton will be more prepared and they will be out to prove that the first game was a fluke, but I can promise you this, TL will have his boys prepared too and to think anything less would be foolish.

Think what you want, say what you wanna say, it will all be decided Friday night.

very well spoken Nostradamus!!!!!

My Gosh........tell Hawkboy how to spell half and the whole community takes offense. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Jeez, Louise!

YDKM, your little rant couldn't have come at a better time. (and it is quite good I might add!) I think you've pretty much summed up my opinion in a nutshell. And.....unlike this lovefest we have going on here with Pujo and the boys, the real game gets settled on the field. How we all handle it on Saturday Morning will be the real question. How that goes, is anybodies guess. You'd like to think there is some sensible souls among us, but.......?

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo, are you droppin' to the level of your buddies? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

My Gosh........tell Hawkboy how to spell half and the whole community takes offense. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Jeez, Louise!

YDKM, your little rant couldn't have come at a better time. (and it is quite good I might add!) I think you've pretty much summed up my opinion in a nutshell. And.....unlike this lovefest we have going on here with Pujo and the boys, the real game gets settled on the field. How we all handle it on Saturday Morning will be the real question. How that goes, is anybodies guess. You'd like to think there is some sensible souls amoung us, but.......?

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo, are you droppin' to the level of your buddies? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

buddies? who you calling buddies? sounds like you needed a buddy to get your back! alligator mouth catching up with your rabbit tail?