Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

I don't know about last year, but a few years ago I was told one of the players on Oneida's team went to that spelling contest three years straight /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway, we are playing football, not spelling words. I think Hampton is a great team, I think Oneida is a great team. I think both have better Defenses than offenses. I'm not sounding negative here, but I think of Hampton as Ohio State, and Oneida as an LSU or BC type team.

Yes, they have lost, but look at the caliber of opponents they have played. They have played three teams whose combined recored in the regular season are 28-2 or so.(Rockwood may have lost twice or more I dont keep up with 2A ball.Hampton is one of those teams BTW) They lost to all three. The next loss they suffered was to their region champions, Midway. Midway, In my opinion, has ONE of the most explosive offenses in Div 1. Notice i did not say THE most explosive, just one of them.

I am in no way disregarding the opponents Hampton has played. They have had a tough schedule. I feel it is not near as tough as Oneida's.

This is what I liked to call, a battle. Not a killing, not a murder, a battle. Could Hampton win by 40? Maybe. Could Oneida have hit a field goal and beat them in week 2? Maybe. To bad the only thing that matters is something none of us can see for about 46 more hours. Why don't we stop trash talking, and wait for the game?

What I can't wait for is to see two teams play 4 guaranteed quarters of ball, Because I dont see starters on any side coming out at any point except at halftime.

Whoever wins, wins in overtime by a touchdown.

Also, Pujo, I have seen you post over the past few weeks and I have come to respect you as an honest person. Best of luck to your team, and to the Indians.

Here's to a safe trip to the Indians, up and back, and to a safe game. I hope nobody gets hurt on either side.

I think Hampton's defence was better than their offence for a good part of the year. I'm not so sure about that now,in the last three games when the varsity was on the field whicth was 5 quarters,they have scored 106 points. The defence is as tough as ever, over this same amount of time ,they have given up 7. They both look pretty good to me. I don't look for this one to go into overtime.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a snowing up here fellers, make sure and bundle up and drive safely,or the just not even coming would be alright with me. Its a long ole drive and its going to be cold. Just think how warm and cozy you could be in the comfort of you're own homes. Then you've got that ole long drive home. It just ain't worth it. We've got a game up here next year anyway.

Pupoo had to call me out so here I am. I've bit my tongue for a few weeks reading all the crap about how great Hampton is. How many goldballs do they have in football Pupoo? Hampton beat Oneida by 2. By 2. By just 2 points. I'm sure they have gotten better but I know the Indians have gotten a lot better. Our tough schedule will pay off tomorrow night. Lambo will have the Indians jacked to tear into some dog meat. I'm calling for Oneida to return the favor and win this game 14-12. What is that I hear? Its Indians fixing to ambush Humptown.

Pupoo had to call me out so here I am. I've bit my tongue for a few weeks reading all the crap about how great Hampton is. How many goldballs do they have in football Pupoo? Hampton beat Oneida by 2. By 2. By just 2 points. I'm sure they have gotten better but I know the Indians have gotten a lot better. Our tough schedule will pay off tomorrow night. Lambo will have the Indians jacked to tear into some dog meat. I'm calling for Oneida to return the favor and win this game 14-12. What is that I hear? Its Indians fixing to ambush Humptown.

The problem is ,Hampton was more than 2 points better the last time, you were fortunate and kept it close. I don't think you understand football very well. And besides nobody ASK YOU.

Let me give you another one Mr tough schedule, You lost to CG by 12, Gatlinburg Pittman beat them , Gatlinburg pittman only beat Happy Valley by 14. hampton had Happy Valley dowm by 29 at the end of the 1st quarter. I've gave several more examples and I'm sure you've read them. It all tells me ,It don't look good for Oneida. And besides, who ASK YOU. Shut that tpap before THE BLACK SHIRTS jerks a kink in that rear end.

Ask me, do you ever get anything right, I went back and read some of the prediction you've made this year, you wasn't even close, lets see, Oneida 21 Midway 14,NOT. Oneida 28 , Harriman 7 NOT. Even threw off on the Harriman coach. You are pretty muck wrong about everything you say and you are classless to go with it. If you will check my posts ,I'm usually pretty acurate and I don't disrespect other people in the process . If they choose the trash talk, I'm pretty good at slinging it back, but I don't start the junk'

PRIDE, CLASS, & CHARACTER. That's Oneida's moto but from what I've seen both programs conduct themselves in this manner. I'm not sure what Hampton's "official" moto is but I bet they have one & I'll bet it is something along the same lines or at least with the same general theme. I think WE ALL should think about what we post & the damage it could do to the kids that read these things. Not just the kids that are the target of the trash talking but also the embarassment it causes to the kids in the program a so called "fan" is trying to build up. We're supposed to be helping these kids do what they love to the best of their ability. I just don't see how putting someone else down helps achieve this. Let's all remember what this is REALLY About. The kids. Let's let them decide the outcome on the field & just be proud of BOTH teams regardless of outcome. I think it's as important for the fans as much as the players to remember PRIDE, CLASS, & CHARACTER. See y'all tomorrow night.

Not to much PRIDE ,CLASS or CHARACTOR . I try to be honest and give respect, but this cat has rattled my cage for 3 years straight . He's yet to get anything right, and he has beem extremely rude in the process.

I'm going to post my score and I fully expect Vader to go HaHaHaHa, but you know I want the boys to know I believe in them. If it does turn out this way......great. If not, well.....? Guess we will regroup, have a tough off-season and come back stronger next season. By the way, if the kids put in the work.....imagine what next years team will do with 20 of 22 starters back. And that doesn't include the regular kicker we originally lost in the first Hampton Game.

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm going to post my score and I fully expect Vader to go HaHaHaHa, but you know I want the boys to know I believe in them. If it does turn out this way......great. If not, well.....? Guess we will regroup, have a tough off-season and come back stronger next season. By the way, if the kids put in the work.....imagine what next years team will do with 20 of 22 starters back. And that doesn't include the regular kicker we originally lost in the first Hampton Game.

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now if you could ,tell us all how you have come to this conclusion. I've displayed alot of evidence that points to the other direction. I'm upping mine to my real opinion Hampton 28 Oneida 0. Same thing I picked last week. Sorry Hampton ,I underestimated you.

Hampton 21

Oneida 24

but I'd rather say

Hampton 7

Oneida 8

Who cares!

ill be the first to say

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I believe you are truly mistaken