York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 yards per carry is awesome, if you sustain that over, let's say, 20-25 carries. In the last game with only 13 touches, that's not too much to brag about when that player had been averaging 146 yds per game. BUT to answer your question , 7 yards per carry is a great average (if sustained over 20 plus touches).

Let's see on the reg season-------203 carries------1461 yards--------7.19 per carry

I believe it could have been sustained, or is 203 carries not enough.

GO OWLS

No asby69, Fear the Owl!

Recent quote from Owls1987:I'm tall enough, I'm smart enough, I know how to play football, and dog gone it..... people like me;

Let's see on the reg season-------203 carries------1461 yards--------7.19 per carryI believe it could have been sustained, or is 203 carries not enough.GO OWLS

Very impressive, my statement was concerning a single game.

Not trying to take anything away from Mr. Rich. He's an awesome player.

Hey lookie here. I was in Jamestown today, and York Dragons just bought them a party bus to go to the Boro. They stand as much chance as this bus making it to the Boro. Go OWLS!

Is that a dragon on the back porch???? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Hey lookie here. I was in Jamestown today, and York Dragons just bought them a party bus to go to the Boro. They stand as much chance as this bus making it to the Boro. Go OWLS!

Is that a dragon on the back porch???? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You sure that isn't their inside practice facility???

Hilarious!

I'm looking forward to another outstanding match up. Doesn't matter who's gotten better or worse..... it's all about who is most fortunate on game night (like you stated SC was last night). Not sure about your "rent-a-cop" comment??! What has that got to do with the game??!?

I'm staying with my original prediction;

York 21

SC 17

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

"Worm" was my cousin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shocking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They are the refs from friday night SC vs BBS. The one on the left called the pass interference call against us, that should have been offensive. They both must be from Cartharge. And by the way, nice air horn (TSSAA violation). SC, you need to take it with you to York. It is like your 12th man.

Nope...no violaton.