York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MO$$, should have seen if you could have gotten Tez to suit up and run scout team TB. The Sgruggs kid is pretty good, I hear.

Yeah, I hear so also. But SP held him under the 100 mark. So......... Just maybe GV can also. The line he has to cross before he breaks free is heads up now 100% you know. One has 86 tackles for the season. The other side has around 60. So time will tell. Not to mention getting hit hard is not his favorite thing. I think GV can accomplish that. You watch the practice?

How correct you are:

1. Line down

2. Hit hard

3. Know your assignment

4. Tackle well

5. Throw the ball

6. Catch the ball

7. Run the ball

8. Get first downs

9. Play Smash Mouth

10. Score

11. Score

12. Score

Yeah, thats all twelve of them

You forgot one thing, win, but I guess you left that out on purpose. That is what York will be doing is winning.

You forgot one thing, win, but I guess you left that out on purpose. That is what York will be doing is winning.

True, very true!!

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...

I don't see that happening, especially if the Owls poop on the dragons on every play. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't see that happening, especially if the Owls poop on the dragons on every play. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I still think York will win. Though you are right the Owls will be pooping, but it will be because they are so scared. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I still think York will win. Though you are right the Owls will be pooping, but it will be because they are so scared. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh my bad, I meant to say after they knock the poop out of the dragons on every play. GO OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />