York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

Oh my bad, I meant to say after they knock the poop out of the dragons on every play. GO OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One of the Enoch boys...in days gone by...Gordonsville game...our field....wasn't feeling too well...lined down...got hit...and it literally...hit the fan...f9d...good times!!!...Waited til half-time...got hosed off...what a defensive action!!!...

I really wish the Owls fans would stop with the Amish stuff...it's disrespectful to a group of people that don't share our beliefs...

What time will you be ready to leave on Friday, Kitkat?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have attended almost every SC game this year including the York game early in the season. I know the game this Friday night will be the best one to watch so far. I know that Smith County is capable and will win this time in Jamestown. I wish it was being played in the Hole at SC, but at least the Owls will get to put York out of the playoffs on their home field!!!! SC 24 York 21!!!!!! Good Luck and Go Big Owls!!!!!!!

One of the Enoch boys...in days gone by...Gordonsville game...our field....wasn't feeling too well...lined down...got hit...and it literally...hit the fan...f9d...good times!!!...Waited til half-time...got hosed off...what a defensive action!!!...

I really wish the Owls fans would stop with the Amish stuff...it's disrespectful to a group of people that don't share our beliefs...

What time will you be ready to leave on Friday, Kitkat?

I should be ready by 4:30 or 5:00. Are you going to wait on me or am I going to have to go it alone. If you guys are leaving before are you going to eat in cookie town if so I may can catch you there and eat too. Son may go with me if you can't wait, but I will know for sure tomorrow. Hey are we having fried lizard legs and steaks at your house tomorrow night. I might want to come.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Any transfers to SC yet?

Not until that signs word freezes over. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

However it may encourage some to come to their senses and realize whats possible with a QB club. With leadership. Someone who is for the kids and not for how much money they wont spend. In the bank is not doing any good for the kids. If you got it spend it. That's what I do for my kids. Shouldn't everyone? Including the school.

I should be ready by 4:30 or 5:00. Are you going to wait on me or am I going to have to go it alone. If you guys are leaving before are you going to eat in cookie town if so I may can catch you there and eat too. Son may go with me if you can't wait, but I will know for sure tomorrow. Hey are we having fried lizard legs and steaks at your house tomorrow night. I might want to come.

Make it 4 and I'll let you ride with me....I hate getting there late...like to see the lizards I'm running over...you know I drive slow...f9d

Make it 4 and I'll let you ride with me....I hate getting there late...like to see the lizards I'm running over...you know I drive slow...f9d

Hey Bee. I see a new SC addition. Rick. Think we will be calling him Quick Rick in years to come? Just playing. Good luck up there. Bring home a win. By all means take a noise maker. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Bee. I see a new SC addition. Rick. Think we will be calling him Quick Rick in years to come? Just playing. Good luck up there. Bring home a win. By all means take a noise maker. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As old as we'll all be...we'll be saying...did you see that streak???...that was Quick Rick!!!...The future of SCHS football...no basketball for my grandbaby!!!...

He'll be cutting his first tooth soon...on a football!!!

GO OWLS!!!...

smith co. 35 york 14 this is what the score will be if smith plays up to their potential, not taking nothing away from york they are a good team, but smith co. could have won in regular season if they would not have given it away.

Gee...another first poster. Hmmmmmmmm /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />