FCS @ South Pitt

busted knuckles

Edit: Go look at post #74 before you get after me about smack. That's the best bulletin board material I've seen this season. That's almost has good as some dude from Boyd about 3 or 4 years ago.

Yeah, he can be pretty irritating.

But he's been consistant with it for 2-3 years now.

Personally, I have too much respect for these young men who, rather than "hang out" during summer vacation, choose to work their butts off in hopes of winning some games come fall.

Sometimes I get baited into responding, but I'll try to keep it positive. I could say something smackish against SP, but I know they worked hard to be where they're at, and they all deserve better than to have grown men talking bad about them.

And we remember Boyd from back then very well.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't forget the 3rd string freshman who can throw it about 45-50 yards

Why ol FCS has got a Sophomore manager who can heave the ball about 60 yards pretty spiral and all.

We all stand around watching him throw it with our jaws dropping.

Only problem is he has a steel pin in his back and will not ever be able to play.

Why ol FCS has got a Sophomore manager who can heave the ball about 60 yards pretty spiral and all.

We all stand around watching him throw it with our jaws dropping.

Only problem is he has a steel pin in his back and will not ever be able to play.

sp has got a sophomore QB that can throw the ball 50 - 60 yards to

so i guess where even

He's talking about our sophomore waterboy /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> What a good kid. Don't you know he would love to get out there!!!

i understand im just saying /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I have been reading this thread since Saturday and finally decided to post. I remember when these two first met back in 2001 with FCS a heavy favorite. Several SP players were suspended and still pulled out a close win and eventually going on to the semi's. In 2005 another great game and SP took them to the wire with very young team (this year's seniors). I think this will be another great game if SP plays like they are capable of playing I see a SP win. If the Pirates play with the intensity they had against Tyner they will probably win easier than I think I think it will a touchdown to an 10 point win (depending on PAT's made). No, I am not underestimating FCS they could very easily win but if SP plays like they are capable of playing they should pull it out in a good game. Looking forward to Friday night. Until then this thread should be very entertaining.

Well, I have been reading this thread since Saturday and finally decided to post. I remember when these two first met back in 2001 with FCS a heavy favorite. Several SP players were suspended and still pulled out a close win and eventually going on to the semi's. In 2005 another great game and SP took them to the wire with very young team (this year's seniors). I think this will be another great game if SP plays like they are capable of playing I see a SP win. If the Pirates play with the intensity they had against Tyner they will probably win easier than I think I think it will a touchdown to an 10 point win (depending on PAT's made). No, I am not underestimating FCS they could very easily win but if SP plays like they are capable of playing they should pull it out in a good game. Looking forward to Friday night. Until then this thread should be very entertaining.

n 2001 name me some of the seniors

I thought Maason was going to be OK to play this week. Was Molander the LB turned QB? I know Mustice got some mop-up duty and he is just a Soph too. Yea... Grace's defense is just not playing with much intensity the last half of the season. To be honest Temple played us better defense than Grace did.

Grace's offense put up more points on sp than any other 1a school all year..i know defense wins championships..GOOD LUCK FRI..Cant WAIT

The wrestling and cage match stuff is getting repetitive and old. Please stick to the topic of the thread.

I am sorry Mr. Zone. I didn't mean to strike a nerve with you. Everyone is just talking so much smack I thought it could be a fun way to have a little extra curricular fun at the game. I saw this done at a game down in central Georgia one time.

This should be a good game between these two sets of young lads. I have seen FCS play only twice this season. I have seen SP play 4 times this season. Both teams look like good football teams to me. I think it will be a good game.

WHERE IS FCS PRIDEATUT?