Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Bishop, how do you feel about your young lads chances on Friday? Have you been studying film where you can give us an honest assessment of what will go down in Tiger town?

I don't have access to any of film. I know a few of the Seniors. And I just know what type of boys they are. I know that when it comes to big games, these boys play up to the competition. But we have faced many of mobile QB's in the past and we have a pretty good idea on how to stop them. The best defense, is a good offense and clock control. Gordonsville will pound the ball inside, and eat that clock. Just when you have 8 men in the box, smith will go deep on you. Not many teams have been able to stop smith this year. Smith Co. is the only team that truly stopped him. Against Trousdale, I don't know what happened. This will either be a slugfest, or a blowout. I have yet to decide.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who you are, but you're welcome.

I think Gville wins in a close one.

This will be the last time I'm on here this week, because I got to go out of town.

I'm not for certain if I'll be able to make it back for the game.

But, Go get em' Tigers.

Croz,My brother played with u, Kurt Duke! Im just a region friend that lives up the road and jus finished my high school career /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best of luck Gordonsville and the Tiger faithful from your Region 4 brethren.

Thanks, and may the wearers of the Green Sweater Vests return home with a big win this Friday. Not looking past either of our games, but I sure would love to see a rematch game with you possumtowners - that game a few weeks ago was a classic. Hope Markam is 100% (My wife works with his mom). Go region 4!

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />