Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We appreciate your support...region 3 needs to stick together. Don't get me wrong I'm still pulling for the Jackets to win but you better get your heads screwed on straight and don't let the big win over Watertown lull you into thinking this will be a cake walk. If it was at LV I would give the edge to LV but going to G'ville.....gonna be tough.

The Coaches are doing that. They know its going to be a tuff game. This game could go down to whoever scores last. Zone is right keep your heads screwed on!!!! RCR

Mighty confident. It is a possibility - but by NO MEANS a sure bet. I think it could just as easily be a rematch between FCS and G-ville. But what we all think don't amount to diddly or squat. What matters is LV is coming to our house and the Tigers WILL be ready to play some smashmouth football. Bring on your scruggs or scrubbs or whatever his name is. He might get a few yards, but I'll bet money that he gets a little banged up. He might even be the next scar on Simms' helmet.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I think that a couple of hits by Simms will do it!!! ouch We've been there /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guest Termite

I don't know about anything about LV..............but I know a little about G-ville ball. Believe me, over the years, the coaches at G-ville have seen fast players and 300 pounders. They have won a few and lost a few. I don't think they will see anything they hadn't seen before. Having to battle FC and TC every year,along with Westmoreland and Smith Co., they are no stranger to speed and size.

LV may very well win the game, but the LV players will remember this game years from now.....

We appreciate your support...region 3 needs to stick together. Don't get me wrong I'm still pulling for the Jackets to win but you better get your heads screwed on straight and don't let the big win over Watertown lull you into thinking this will be a cake walk. If it was at LV I would give the edge to LV but going to G'ville.....gonna be tough.

Yeah, it seems some of the LV fans are getting big heads. I love the confidence. But I hear GV likes to serve some humble pie. Heard they got a whole freezer full of it. We could very well be sitting at the dinner table come late Friday.

I hope the guys can overcome an emotional victory like the one Friday. Its hard to stay focused sometimes.

Most of us have played hard core football our hole life. You will find out whats INSIDE of us. You DONT know what TUFF is all about!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> You WILL give RESPECT after the game!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big blue WILL find out what's INSIDE of you when they knock it out of you! : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, it seems some of the LV fans are getting big heads. I love the confidence. But I hear GV likes to serve some humble pie. Heard they got a whole freezer full of it. We could very well be sitting at the dinner table come late Friday.

I hope the guys can overcome an emotional victory like the one Friday. Its hard to stay focused sometimes.

Not sure about the humble pie, but the band boosters serve some great deep fried oreos! You LV folks have that concession stand on your side of the field. Lucky you. Get a serving or two and serve them to Scruggs, maybe it'll slow him down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

All the smack and trash talk aside (cause I don't want to have to chomp on the crow), this is going to be one good game. I'd love to see the Tigers take it in a cakewalk (sorry for all the food puns) but I just think both teams are going to come fired up bringing the A game. Good luck to both squads. You've worked hard all year. But somebody's got to win, and the other team has to travel back home on the long dejected bus ride. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Couldn't resist that last little dig. C'mon Tigers!

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Most of us have played hard core football our hole life. You will find out whats INSIDE of us. You DONT know what TUFF is all about!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> You WILL give RESPECT after the game!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

respect is earned, not given. G-ville has earned the respect over the years from all of class 1A. LV has a mighty 1or 2 playoff win to Gordonsville's 40 some odd playoff wins. You guys dominated Watertown on a night when they played 2 really tough games in a row. Both against Gordonsville and then Monterey. Both went to OT. Both probably drained them physically and mentally. Don't think you got Watertown on their best night. And we all from region 4 know about toughness....