Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone from LV had a safe trip home.

From the stats that I've seen no one from Gville had an outstanding game.

Davis had about 95 yards and Smith had about 75.

Smith had a good night passing although we didn't throw it much.

Phillip Bennett also had 1 or 2 touchdowns.

The only stats from LV that I saw was Rorex had 4 or 5 catches for about 60 yards.

And Scruggs had around 17 carries for around 57 yards.

Dang RCR. Why didn't you mention something earlier. I wouldn't have been giving you all the flak. Sorry brother. I didn't know you wasn't a tree hugger. Lot of them out there. Have to keep the guard up. Not many respect what we have given them. If they did they wouldn't be acting the way they do. Again sorry.

I hope y'all were please with the atmosphere, and our hospitality overall.

Namvet 67-68, 70-71. 1963-71 overall. Army.

Just like a old Army dawg to give a Jar Head a hard time. Your Cool! Beriut, Honduras, Japan, DAV,Post Office 85 to Present. Good Luck with SP!!!!! If you go to the game, give me a yell!!!!!!!

Good luck with the SP Pirates. I'm about tired of hearing how they are unbeatable. I work in East Tennessee and they already are giving the Gold Ball to the Pirates. Go Region 4.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" South Pittsburg Wins Region 3 & 4, And Then Wins State. 1 More Time.South Pittsburg, South Pittsburg.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" South Pittsburg Wins Region 3 & 4, And Then Wins State. 1 More Time.South Pittsburg, South Pittsburg.

Gotta play the game first...I'm sure to all you S Pitt fans, that's just a formality though. Confidence is great, overconfidence is dangerous. "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." - 1Cor.10:12

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Gotta play the game first...I'm sure to all you S Pitt fans, that's just a formality though. Confidence is great, overconfidence is dangerous. "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." - 1Cor.10:12

RCR is a Lookout Valley fan turned Pirate fans for this week. We do appreciate his enthusiasm. Most of us SP fans have been here long enough to know how easy it is to slip up. One game at a time

Good luck with the SP Pirates. I'm about tired of hearing how they are unbeatable. I work in East Tennessee and they already are giving the Gold Ball to the Pirates. Go Region 4.

They are????? How come nobody told us. We still have practice scheduled for Thursday morning /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No I dont think one horn will be there. Maybe the first and second one but not the third. It would cost a fortune to haul the compressor down there. Takes a jackhammer compressor to run it. Unless you want to furnish a compressor. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I still got my Pirate shirt just in case. I also got you a Tiger shirt just in case. Its finally here. The game of the season for both regions. This will most likely be the game that determines who will win state. I know theres some tough teams out there still, /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> but I have confidence in Tigers and Pirates. Two entirely different teams.

By the score tonight, I just cant see how GV can beat them Pirates. Yall stuck it to our fellow region 4 teams. They say revenge is sweet. Sometimes hard to get. Sometimes not. I guess we will find out Friday. I predict GV to be the big underdog. No matter the outcome, I know we will remain buddies. Its hard not to with the hospitality you guys give. Congratulations on the win tonight. Yall were without question the best team on the field.

I'm looking forward to having you guys down. The atmosphere will be unreal. No other playoff games for miles so I would expect a packed house so come early.

Yea.....don't worry about going to the trouble of hauling that ole compressor all the way down here. Just come on down with out it and I'll have you a huge one waiting

RCR is a Lookout Valley fan turned Pirate fans for this week. We do appreciate his enthusiasm. Most of us SP fans have been here long enough to know how easy it is to slip up. One game at a time

Turned Fan? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I Think its been longer than a week! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Region 3 Fan a little longer. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Slip up, Sorry I dont think you will this year zone. See you in Baseball. Good Luck!!!!!