Giles County

allaboutsports

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have saved one of your last minute TD passes against us (while you were running it up) in order to have scored more against Bolivar. Anyway, what goes around comes around and somtimes pretty quick.

I sure wish that I could have seen that P.A. announcer for Giles Co. last Friday night because I'll bet he wasn't so quick to shoot off at the mouth following this one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach O'Connor has done a great job in Pulaski and his players come to play when you see them during the year HOWEVER it must be said that the guy with the microphone in his hand is a moron plain and simple /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would have saved one of your last minute TD passes against us (while you were running it up) in order to have scored more against Bolivar. Anyway, what goes around comes around and somtimes pretty quick.

Isn't running the score up a little tradtion in this series? When I played a couple of years ago, MC beat us by 50 two years in a row, and never took thier starting QB or RB out of the game, and that was mid-season, not preparing for a playoff game.

Let's face it, you don't like me and I don't like you, just because of where we're from. My guys didn't paint your facilities, your own coaches admitted it. As for the radio guy, I'm not exactly sure how it went, but please don't consider him GC's finest.

Don't question my county's class, I'll put yours to shame( Tackling Tyler Smith to stop him from dunking, Late hitting the QB every play, your baseball coach crying at every chance, painting your own field to cause controversy...)

Let's just agree to disagree

I figured I would edit your post for you and properly spell "Lipscomb" who BTW you guys will not be beating next year. I have constantly read where teams like Marshall Co. & Giles Co. have beaten folks this year and suddenly they believe that they are going to beat DL. After the Mustangs clobber them then someone like Hawse40 gets on CoachT and makes a comment suggesting that DL should be playing "private schools". If that's going to be an excuse after you lose to the Mustangs then PLEASE do me a favor and don't start proclaiming that Giles will beat David Lipscomb. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!

Come on now,its possible,dont take away the other 5-3a teams hopes.

Every dog has his day,but tomorrow is a long time coming.

I figured I would edit your post for you and properly spell "Lipscomb" who BTW you guys will not be beating next year. I have constantly read where teams like Marshall Co. & Giles Co. have beaten folks this year and suddenly they believe that they are going to beat DL. After the Mustangs clobber them then someone like Hawse40 gets on CoachT and makes a comment suggesting that DL should be playing "private schools". If that's going to be an excuse after you lose to the Mustangs then PLEASE do me a favor and don't start proclaiming that Giles will beat David Lipscomb. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!

We could sit around and have fun spelling DL's name all day long /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

With that out of the way didn't Giles Co. come within about a minute and a half of beating DL in round three last year?

And why are you always on here stating how good Giles, Marshall and the whole district is and then on the other hand berate them when it comes to DL? Tell the truth, its because you know DL should be competing in DivII....come on out of the closet and just admit it.

Big Country! Why are you popping off about the PA guy at Giles County. You speak so harshly about teams running up the score (i.e. Giles and Page). But, as I recall why the PA guy from Giles wrote a letter to the Principal CUB. I think it was for running up the score three years ago in Pulaski.

I think the way it went was. The Cubs score their final TD putting the score at something like 48-13 with a couple of minutes to go. Instaed of just kicking the PAT, they go for TWO. So the PA guy at GILES sent big CUB a letter. Maybe the same kind of thing Big Country says on here. But, PA guy is a jerk and BC is OK.

Actually, Big Country is a HYPO......crite.

Big Country! Why are you popping off about the PA guy at Giles County. You speak so harshly about teams running up the score (i.e. Giles and Page). But, as I recall why the PA guy from Giles wrote a letter to the Principal CUB. I think it was for running up the score three years ago in Pulaski.

I think the way it went was. The Cubs score their final TD putting the score at something like 48-13 with a couple of minutes to go. Instaed of just kicking the PAT, they go for TWO. So the PA guy at GILES sent big CUB a letter. Maybe the same kind of thing Big Country says on here. But, PA guy is a jerk and BC is OK.

Actually, Big Country is a HYPO......crite.

He told me this fall after Giles beat Cheatham 66-20 that "what goes around comes around". THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO!!!!! He is the hypocrite because Giles turned around and ran it up against Page several weeks later on a Thursday night. It is the defense's job to make a stop YES but you don't need to gloat when your team hammers someone and then turn around and bash on people when your team gets hammered.

THAT GUY IS A JERK & YOU ARE A JERK AS WELL FOR SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF!!!!

When Cheatham hosts Giles next year in week two I want for the PA guy and you to come up to the press box and sit next to me throughout the night because IF we beat the Bobcats then you are both going to hear about it all night long. BTW, if you write me a letter or say anything to me like what was said to Coach Finley then I may just take and solve your issue with actions instead of words. WRITING A LETTER????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> WHAT A COWARDLY THING TO DO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BC, you just always fail to mention why he sent that letter. Thne with the same tongue tell how bad it was for GC to score late on PAGE.... NICE

I'm glad I'm not the only one that recognizes how BC loves to run that mouth and throw out accusations. He was wise to capitalize "IF" in his attack on Giles County.

He is such a DL groupy, I bet he doesn't realize their womens college team beat another team by 101 last night. Im sure its only because they are such a fine group of women at such a fine institute.......NOT......

Giles cries FOUL everytime they get hammered by someone but everytime they beat someone you all make them sound like worldbeaters. HOW PATHETIC!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In other words you can dish out the punishment but everytime someone hands it to you then you like to run and make excuses or write letters when you get your feelings hurt. Don't worry though because it's coming again and it will be here SOONER THAN YOU THINK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every time Bolivar visits Pulaski it's a horrible experience! This year they really got the shaft with the metal bleachers b/c of their condemned stadium! However, that did not get Bolivar down! There was a lot of talk about "last year". Last year is OVER! Bolivar won fair and square, played an awesome game and deserved the win. Giles County obviously wasn't prepared for them. There was also talk about Bolivar's quarterback. I think he proved himself.