Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody is giving MJ a chance we will see on friday what happens Boski

boski is just doing what he does this time of year.. After this Friday he will be rooting for another team... Most likely the Bears... You like that one boski /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no now that was the dumbest comment to a dumb comment that i have ever read in my life pal

Hillsboro Wins this easy ..MJ is a pushover just like the rest of region 6 .. Hillsboro owned the rest of your region last year .. lined them up and knocked them down ... only team in these 2 regions that game give hillsboro a run and possibly beat them is maplewood .. thats right i said it ..whites creek game was fluke .. every team has a game like that ...come with something better than that .. no better yet close down your locker room tonight ..your season is over anyway ..

Last year was just that last year so get over it and worry about this year!!

MJ's D is too good... HA! wasnt that the case with kenwood and maplewood didnt seem to have a problem.. well guess what, hillsboro is better than maplewood and i havent heard the praise of MJ's D like i did kenwood. the whites creek game was certainly not the defense's fault= there were 6 fumbles LOST and 2 picks i believe.

as for seward being the "engine" of the offense= true, but even if he didnt play the backup is an incredible athlete. i heard he was sick and didnt tell anyone before the game and/or an allergic reaction to a medication. regardless, he should play.

boski is correct= maplewood is the only team that can match up with hillsboro.

MJ's D is too good... HA! wasnt that the case with kenwood and maplewood didnt seem to have a problem.. well guess what, hillsboro is better than maplewood and i havent heard the praise of MJ's D like i did kenwood. the whites creek game was certainly not the defense's fault= there were 6 fumbles LOST and 2 picks i believe.

as for seward being the "engine" of the offense= true, but even if he didnt play the backup is an incredible athlete. i heard he was sick and didnt tell anyone before the game and/or an allergic reaction to a medication. regardless, he should play.

boski is correct= maplewood is the only team that can match up with hillsboro.

IGNORANT!!

yall might wanna listen to cutcliffe here he may have the upperhand

mj's d is to fast for either hillsboro or maplewood.

all around yes hillsboro has some speedy guys but im talking lineman and backers too mj is to fast for either team hands down

BOSKI BOSKI BOSKI!!!!!

so in response hillsboro by seventeen you must be high. last year was 28 to 24 and mj lost by like 5 yards this year hillsboro is not as good as they were last year hence only 8 regular season wins the same as mj. while mj inproved their wins by 2 in the regular season.

Mj's d is to tough mj by 10.

FYI - sneaky - don't count wins, count losses... Hillsboro 1 MJ 2 - the burros played one less game than the rest of the state

and before you say, they would have lost to franklin... were you there?

FYI - sneaky - don't count wins, count losses... Hillsboro 1 MJ 2 - the burros played one less game than the rest of the state

and before you say, they would have lost to franklin... were you there?

Could be wrong but wasn't there a big momentum shift to Franklin right before they called the game. Did't Franklin stop HHS on 4 downs to halt a TD drive by HHS and then march down the field like 90 something yards to score a TD.