Tyner Academy @ DCA

THS7758

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner is one of the fastest an best coached football teams in 2a an thats how they will beat DCA by at least 14 an then next week they will beat York or smith by about the same amount

GO RAMS!!!!! KEEP THE RAM TRAIN ROLLIN!!!!

good luck from Marion county

I think they will show up though, it is a home game!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

...We will see soon enough /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't know that much about DCA but, IMO this is the best team that TYNER has had in a couple of years. The key for Tyner is to control the line of scrimmage on BOTH sides of the ball and to not make costly turnovers. If Tyner can do that then, they can go deep into the playoffs, possibly win the state. From what I hear, this should be a good, close game but, I'm piccking TYNER by 6.

I hope DCA wins, I'd rather drive to Nashville next week, than drive down in that part of Chattanooga. Just from a concerned motorist stand point. I also think we match up better against ABC or 123 or AMD. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Whatever that ABC schools name is!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I don't know that much about DCA but, IMO this is the best team that TYNER has had in a couple of years. The key for Tyner is to control the line of scrimmage on BOTH sides of the ball and to not make costly turnovers. If Tyner can do that then, they can go deep into the playoffs, possibly win the state. From what I hear, this should be a good, close game but, I'm piccking TYNER by 6.

At least this a realistic pick, but the 21 points!aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I doubt they are that good. They did lose 4 games, so I would have to conclude they are beatable. Everyone keeps bringing up turnovers, they must give away the ball alot. DCA has been there before, they win this game by a half dozen, maybe more if Tyner fumbles the ball all over the place. I guess all those fast runnining backs fumble alot, or at least all the Tyner folks are worried about it. Go WildCats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have seen some film of your team. Your team is not bad but nothing to get excited about. From what little I have seen your defense looks soft. You have several avg backs but I just cannot see your offensive line doing much against our def front. You look more like a finesse team which most of the time does not like a real physical contest. You will score some but in the end I think the mercy rule is on by 3rd quarter. On to the quarter round.

I have seen some film of your team. Your team is not bad but nothing to get excited about. From what little I have seen your defense looks soft. You have several avg backs but I just cannot see your offensive line doing much against our def front. You look more like a finesse team which most of the time does not like a real physical contest. You will score some but in the end I think the mercy rule is on by 3rd quarter. On to the quarter round.

I hope your team keeps believing Tyner is soft, mercy rule? You guys barely beat Bledsoe.

I hope your team keeps believing Tyner is soft, mercy rule? You guys barely beat Bledsoe.

Look don't get mad. Facts are facts. On film at least it does appear your team is quick but clearly does not like contact at all. The term "soft" is the label for a team that does not enjoy the physical side of the sport. If that offends you I am sorry but it sure looks accurate from our vantage point. Yes you have speed but you are clearly not a team than lines up and brings it all night long. At least not what I have seen. I also believe your secondary is in for a long physical night. But good luck and we will see. Is the mercy rule used on postseason play?