Tyner Academy @ DCA

THS7758

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they cancel the Smith Co. / York game for this Friday? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's called a prediction and an opinion - very common on CoachT. But, yes, I think York will beat Smith Co. I don't like or dislike either one - just my football opinion.

I think DCA spanks Tyner in this one. The basketball coach at Tyner will be glad, he will get his guys back next week. DCA by a dozen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get to ahead of yourself there because if everything goes as planned, DCA's basketball coach will be happy in 3 weeks. No way I see you guys standing a chance againt Alcoa, I doubt you guys were even second best in your own region its ashame a great team like CPA plays Goodpasture in the first round and loses while you guys have two freebies (No offense Tyner I think DCA is the better team).

Don't get to ahead of yourself there because if everything goes as planned, DCA's basketball coach will be happy in 3 weeks. No way I see you guys standing a chance againt Alcoa, I doubt you guys were even second best in your own region its ashame a great team like CPA plays Goodpasture in the first round and loses while you guys have two freebies (No offense Tyner I think DCA is the better team).

I hope DCA thinks Tyner is a freebie. If they do they will get a huge suprise. Don't let Tyner's record decieve you, because they played an extremely tough schedule this year. Also, DCA just squeeked by Bledsoe, and Tyner drilled them, none of that matters now, but Tyner is no freebie.

As they say " thats the way the cookie crumbles"

...Turnovers are the only category that can stop this Tyner team from getting to the next round...you can't continue to control the ball between the 20's and not score ...when you get to this level every possession is necessary to put your opponent away...if the "RAMS" put together a COMPLETE game, DCA will be shocked!!!

I completely agree! The only thing stopping Tyner in this game will be the turnovers.....I hope DCA is looking past Tyner thinking about the next round.... If so, you guys should be in for a good show!