Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

No. We were at another game about three hours from here. They stated that the intensity would be way up from this past Friday night. They are seniors and this is their last chance at the gold ball and a ring. They are going to give it all they have to go all the way. There is great sr. leadership on this team and they expect more than the effort from this past Friday.

ah i was at the MTSU game with Lilienthal, Verge, and Spurlock...one of them will be dressed in the blue next year (Lilienthal) im trying to convince the other 2 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

of course i dont want that decision to be on their minds right now anyways tho, warriors need to come out focused this friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i was at the MTSU game with Lilienthal, Verge, and Spurlock...one of them will be dressed in the blue next year (Lilienthal) im trying to convince the other 2 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

of course i dont want that decision to be on their minds right now anyways tho, warriors need to come out focused this friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2P is right, put you on the payroll

I believe WC pull out the win this Friday. WC has the momentum coming off the 45-0 win over CC. Its a rematch from week 8 both teams are probably better since then. WC will be more prepared this time, and will give it all theyve got, I believe Riverdales win streak will end and the playoff hopes will be out the window (in a close one 7 or less) both teams are fantastic...The WC student section is getting ready for Friday. Good luck to both teams, may the best team win.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game. Just becuase you ran up the score on a week Coffee County team that shouldnt have even been in the playoffs doesnt mean you can bring that to Tomahawk Stadium. Remember, it was purely luck and a tipped passed that was the only reason Smyrna got by them last year and WC doesnt have enough magic in there bag to make that happen.

And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game. Just becuase you ran up the score on a week Coffee County team that shouldnt have even been in the playoffs doesnt mean you can bring that to Tomahawk Stadium. Remember, it was purely luck and a tipped passed that was the only reason Smyrna got by them last year and WC doesnt have enough magic in there bag to make that happen.

They will just need to execute better if we play like we have been the past 2 weeks they COULD beat us although i dont not believe we will play like we have the past 2 weeks...i think the boys will know to turn up the intensity the rest of the way thru or they will end their season before they achieve their goal

LETS GO WARRIORS AND GET FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS PLAYOFF TIME DO OR DIE WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Is it magic that riverdale had 500 yards of total offense the first game last year but MAGICALLY only scored one touchdown in the second game. Playoffs are totally different, after the regular season teams pick up the intensity and start playing more physical. Just because you guys beat WC a couple weeks ago don't write them off because they are a good team and might suprise some people.

Elrod currently is the Offensive Co. and calls the all the O plays.

man he really knows the wing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So warriordad82 - that tipped pass was luck? what about riverdale going 3 quarters without scoring?

What about 3rd down and 11 with under 2 minutes to go and everyone knowing smyrna was going to run and they ran it for 14 yards right up the middle. This does not even take into account riverdale having it 3 times inside smyrnas 30 the last 8 minutes and not scoring a point.

last 2 games against smyrna have been decided by a grand total of 6 points with each team winning one.

as for warrior dads statement;

"And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game."

if I was a riverdale fan statements like that would scare me to death!

man he really knows the wing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So warriordad82 - that tipped pass was luck? what about riverdale going 3 quarters without scoring?

What about 3rd down and 11 with under 2 minutes to go and everyone knowing smyrna was going to run and they ran it for 14 yards right up the middle. This does not even take into account riverdale having it 3 times inside smyrnas 30 the last 8 minutes and not scoring a point.

last 2 games against smyrna have been decided by a grand total of 6 points with each team winning one.

"And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game."

very true.... Like i said on the Smyrna vs. Lincoln County board friday night is one team versus another. Especially in the playoffs throw out the past and throw out records and what people say. Riverdale better believe that Wilson Central will show up this time.

I remeber a lot of people last year saying this about the smyrna game...i tried to warn them...one thing i have liked so far is that i dont see any players on here saying anything i think a lot of them learned from last year about taking an opponent (quality) lightlyi am confident that coach A will have his team very ready and focused these next 4 games that is all we need just 4 games TO PROVE ME WRONG

GO WARRIORS

Why should Riverdale fans be scared to death of statements made by Riverdale's or any other team's fans? No statement ever made by a fan had any outcome on a game played by the players. Now if this was the mind set of the team and coaches I would be concerned. But since I have contact with the players and coaches on a daily basis I know that this is not their mind set. The seniors on this team are well aware of what looking ahead will do to you in the playoffs. They are treating WC with all the respect a team that won their first round game 45 - 0 should be treated. They are preparing to play WC this week and have no other team on their mind. This team is taking it one play at a time. Riverdale has bigger, stronger, and faster athletes and more depth than WC. If they will concetrate on the task at hand, they will win this one going away. If they loose focus and think about round three, they will be in trouble. Riverdale fans should not worry about what anyone on here says but about what the players mindset is and how they play.

Warrior advocate here:

82, why should that comment scare us? To the defense of warriordad, I think that he is saying that WC is not better than SHS was last year at this point, so it will take more for them to pull off the upset. "Magic" is just a term he used for strategy or plan. Now I don't agree with warriordad saying it was pure luck, as a football player, I don't think luck lives on the football field, just mishaps!

Ringworm, who doesn't show up for the War-Rio-Rs?

Raiderrat, it doesn't look like the Tribe fans are dwelling on the past, it is the Bull (dogs) and WC fans telling us to "remember the past", "don't get ahead of yourself", "you know how rematches go".

And with the schedule, region, and playoff set-up, there are always high possibilities that rematches happen. So how can the Seminoles avoid rematches w/o winning?

Very confident that the Chiefs will win, of course I don't like the offense, but they are winning. As an ex-Warrior defensive player, I am proud of the defense.

I like heated conversations!

That is what makes Coach-T fun!