Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

phillip stevenson picked off that pass right in front of the riverdale sidelines and all the coaches were yelling for him to go down and he returned it all the way for the TD. of course everyone was happy he got a TD but he was asked why he didnt go down, he said "i was thinking WWDD...what would Dave (thomas) do" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that play really did put the game away, WC was driving down the field well for the tie down 21-14

Didn't Riverdale win 29 - 7. If so WC could not have been down 21 - 14.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. I see that this was like three years ago.

It is still a beautiful picture! We all love our WARRIORS even if it was 20 years ago! Go WARRIORS one at a time! Stay focused with the task at hand Wilson Central Wildcats! GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

get over yourself, I was just making an observation about the pic........gee....

your right...it was interference and every one of us let the refs know about it too....but what do we know? we shouldn't have tried to be cute anyways. it was a wide receiver pass off of a reverse. Other than that play they called a pretty good game. thats one of the better ones I've seen....it was a slug fest!

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/football/...l#championships

Is Rottero tired yet? I think he set a 4-AAAAA record for tackles against us last time with 43 or so /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MTSU could have used him Saturday

So what are you trying to so about nathan rottero i mean he better than any of ya'll sorry linebackers and plus he don't have to go to Mtsu because that were ya'll trash go

So what are you trying to so about nathan rottero i mean he better than any of ya'll sorry linebackers and plus he don't have to go to Mtsu because that were ya'll trash go

David limbaugh was giving your player a compliment. I am not sure why you felt the need to make a smart butt remark back. Rottero is an outstanding player and everyone who has faced you guys respects his game.

However, Micheal McGowan our LB from Oakland ended the season with the most tackles in our region if you check the midstate records.

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...p;stat=tackling

It was a compliment my friend. Dont make us look bad by saying things like that /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" plenty of great athletes attend MTSU

Man, I dont even know what to say about that!!...lol...except for sorry limbaugh, anyways...yea, I think Nathan has atleast one more game left in him. This time, i hope he brings his friends....lol.

David limbaugh was giving your player a compliment. I am not sure why you felt the need to make a smart butt remark back. Rottero is an outstanding player and everyone who has faced you guys respects his game.

However, Micheal McGowan our LB from Oakland ended the season with the most tackles in our region if you check the midstate records.

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...p;stat=tackling

p'less - Rottero made tackles from sideline to sideline that night against us - McGowan may have had the most for 10 games but I am telling ya Rottero had at least 30 tackles that night if not a lot more! And he was going just as hard on the last series as he was on the first...

p'less - Rottero made tackles from sideline to sideline that night against us - McGowan may have had the most for 10 games but I am telling ya Rottero had at least 30 tackles that night if not a lot more! And he was going just as hard on the last series as he was on the first...

yeah guys i was just kidding goodness but i don't understand why spurlock don't want to go to alabama. he good be the next andresmith but i apologize to all you riverdale fans i mean it i am sorry yeah nathan is a good kid he got to be allstate or allregion you think wc fans and riverdale fans.but yeah do from oakland is good but i agree i sorry for making that comment about the only reason why riverdale players go to mtsu is because they are trash