Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

Rottero plays with tons of heart (just like our whole team) him and Neville both are great sideline to sideline runners. I expect them to show up big this Friday, along with all our defensive players. Our offense will also show up and bring out the tricks i warned you about..../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> lol

LETS GO DUB-C!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so here's my take on this game:

Wilson Central's playing good so we have to be in some alternate universe where Wilson Central is good at sports, right? This is the first time they've EVER been any good at any sports. Their baseball team was repulsive this year. And last year WC was horrible at football too. So I think, since WC is winning, they can beat Riverdale because this might just be their year I mean how else do you explain them winning? Riverdale had a couple unimpressive wins over Smyrna and LaVergne to finish up. They played a tad mediocre against a 4th place team in their first round. It seems to me if Riverdale ends up winning State (which doesn't seem likely because of the way they've played the last three games) it will be nothing short of lucky. It seems more like Wilson Central's year. And, to be honest, look at how good they were last year and tell me what happened to them at home against the eventual state champions. And another thing...always count on the best team NOT winning. It's a tale as old as time: look at how great Oakland's baseball team was and where they finished. I know everyone's going to think I need to be put in a mental ward but...

Wilson Central 27

Riverdale 20

Wilson Central's playing good so we have to be in some alternate universe where Wilson Central is good at sports, right? This is the first time they've EVER been any good at any sports. Their baseball team was repulsive this year. And last year WC was horrible at football too. So I think, since WC is winning, they can beat Riverdale because this might just be their year I mean how else do you explain them winning? Riverdale had a couple unimpressive wins over Smyrna and LaVergne to finish up. They played a tad mediocre against a 4th place team in their first round. It seems to me if Riverdale ends up winning State (which doesn't seem likely because of the way they've played the last three games) it will be nothing short of lucky. It seems more like Wilson Central's year. And, to be honest, look at how good they were last year and tell me what happened to them at home against the eventual state champions. And another thing...always count on the best team NOT winning. It's a tale as old as time: look at how great Oakland's baseball team was and where they finished. I know everyone's going to think I need to be put in a mental ward but...

Wilson Central 27

Riverdale 20

yeah well wilson central hasnt always been bad at sport i mean the girls basketball team won state a few years back...

but yeah i totally get what your saying /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yeah guys i was just kidding goodness but i don't understand why spurlock don't want to go to alabama. he good be the next andresmith but i apologize to all you riverdale fans i mean it i am sorry yeah nathan is a good kid he got to be allstate or allregion you think wc fans and riverdale fans.but yeah do from oakland is good but i agree i sorry for making that comment about the only reason why riverdale players go to mtsu is because they are trash

he probably wouldnt have had so many tackles had WC's offense been able to stay on the field last game

im glad you apologized atleast...talking bad about riverdale, the players, and mtsu, i take offense at all 3 lol. from what i've heard alabama has filled all their scholarships this signing class already so i think they pulled their offer from spurlock. right now i think his main 2 schools he is talking to is south carolina and mtsu.

verge is talking to mtsu and colorado right now i think he will receive offers from both after he gets his ACT scores back. and of course lilienthal has already committed, it will be interesting to see these 3 possibly as teammates in college also. shoot as a lifelong MTSU fan as many locals as we can get here, i'll take them all.

i dont know where you've been the past few years but MTSU football is on the rise really their only short comings is their inconsistancy at the moment but they are developing winning instincts.

I saw a few of our football players tonight at the basketball game and they already have their game face on and are ready to prove me wrong GO WARRIORS

KEEP THAT INTENSITY UP AND STAY STRONG and achieve your goals first step is wilson central keep it going LOVE THEM WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he probably wouldnt have had so many tackles had WC's offense been able to stay on the field last game

im glad you apologized atleast...talking bad about riverdale, the players, and mtsu, i take offense at all 3 lol. from what i've heard alabama has filled all their scholarships this signing class already so i think they pulled their offer from spurlock. right now i think his main 2 schools he is talking to is south carolina and mtsu.

verge is talking to mtsu and colorado right now i think he will receive offers from both after he gets his ACT scores back. and of course lilienthal has already committed, it will be interesting to see these 3 possibly as teammates in college also. shoot as a lifelong MTSU fan as many locals as we can get here, i'll take them all.

i dont know where you've been the past few years but MTSU football is on the rise really their only short comings is their inconsistancy at the moment but they are developing winning instincts.

yeah i know if verge get them act back man i would go to colorado to play the big 12 but it is like you say about your teammates and friends but Alabama i don't think have passed on spurlock or any thing because they are still after Julio Jones the good WR yeah i know Mtsu been awesome these last couple of years .

Got to give Riverdale credit, they have gotten it done each week this year and know how to win. Being 11-0 and all the championships in the past does matter when the boys go to battle. Wilson Central has had a great year and is peaking at the right time. This will be a great game and as far as a winner I think this one will be too close to call. Riverdale has the size advantage with not much of a passing game. Wilson Central can win this game if they stay focused and play the best game of the year.

I saw a few of our football players tonight at the basketball game and they already have their game face on and are ready to prove me wrong GO WARRIORS

KEEP THAT INTENSITY UP AND STAY STRONG and achieve your goals first step is wilson central keep it going LOVE THEM WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game face on Tuesday!..................way too early; probably just a case of painful hemorrhoids!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> or bad burrito from Taco Bell.............

Game face on Tuesday!..................way too early; probably just a case of painful hemorrhoids!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> or bad burrito from Taco Bell.............

You know about GAS, good luck Friday. Hope all your key players are healthy and your defense rises up this time, and your offense plays error free.

Wilson Central 27

Riverdale 20

All WC is doing is playing down to there level of competition. If they think they can do that against Riverdale then they will be mistaken. You seem to think that is Riverdale team is the same as it was in week 8. Even if that is so which its not, look what happened in week 8!! It will take more than a few big emotions from playing down to lesser competition to beat Riverdale. And as far as tricks, David Copperfield doesnt have that much magic to make it happen....