Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RHS fan/players you guys are to cocky and its about time for you guys to get knocked off!

we have HIGH expectations, its just where our program is at...thats the big difference between the 2 schools, WC came into the year with really no expectations, everyone expected them to have a long season (in the bad fashion). this WC team has been a tremendous blessing to their fans and i know their fans take alot of pride in this group.

one things for sure, a GREAT teams season will end tomorrow...challenge to riverdale: DONT LET IT BE YOU /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow what a huge posting on this subject this week. Everyone is fired up! My son doesn't play (football) for Riverdale but he is a senior this year, and I cannot believe how much I am anticipating this game. Four years now my wife and I have been coming to and going to all these games, and with the season on the line every game now we don't want to see it end! After this season it will never quite have the same excitement as this I know, but I swear I think I will still come to a lot of these games after this year just for the sheer fun of it. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS SO PURE AND REAL! And this Riverdale team has delivered every year in unbelievable proportions. We are so blessed to have this team and this program. GO WARRIORS! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE! WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND WILL BE RIGHT THERE RINGING THOSE BELLS UNTIL THE CLOCK STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow what a huge posting on this subject this week. Everyone is fired up! My son doesn't play (football) for Riverdale but he is a senior this year, and I cannot believe how much I am anticipating this game. Four years now my wife and I have been coming to and going to all these games, and with the season on the line every game now we don't want to see it end! After this season it will never quite have the same excitement as this I know, but I swear I think I will still come to a lot of these games after this year just for the sheer fun of it. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS SO PURE AND REAL! And this Riverdale team has delivered every year in unbelievable proportions. We are so blessed to have this team and this program. GO WARRIORS! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE! WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND WILL BE RIGHT THERE RINGING THOSE BELLS UNTIL THE CLOCK STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well said.

Go Warriors!!!

Best to luck to both teams tonight. What a great thing for our region to have 3 of our 4 representatives still playing tonight. Unfortunately one has to lose in this game , and it is going to hurt, esp to the seniors. But you have to remember this.....there are 6 more teams in region 4 that would give anything to trade places with yall win or lose. And.........I am hoping that this will be US next year ....getting ready to go to war in the 2nd round. Bundle up folks!! I will be there supporting both teams and sampling the concession stand!!! See you there!

Game day Warriors! At this time of the year the TEAM knows what it takes and what you have to do to WIN.

Just know that we are behind you 100% and know you will give it your all to keep going to the next round.

Now just concentrate and have fun out there tonight! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i dont see riverdale scoreing that many points against wilson central and i reall doubt that wilson central will only score 7 i think the can score 21!

RHS fan/players you guys are to cocky and its about time for you guys to get knocked off!

Wildcats- 21

warriors-18

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY!!!!!

As time goes by the spread gets larger...

Rankins Recruits - 42

Kitty Kats - 7

The Dales D Will Score A TD...