McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

By looking at the picture of Gingerbread jack, it looks like he should be Capt. Jill!!

Boy, this guy has all of you playing right into his hand. I bet if you quit responding to him, he would quit. Just an idea............Obviously the guy (probably a kid) doesn't like McKenzie and enjoys seeing you get bent out shape trying to figure out where he is from.

He reminds me of the heckler in the movie "Happy Gilmore".

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mckenzie will advance this week and like all the teams in the playoffs, the one with the least mistakes go to the boro. I like McKenzie's chances. They have the complete package. Yea sure, the next 3 weeks will not be cakewalks but they will be winnable by a very determined and talented McKenzie team. GO REBELS ! Make it Happen and shut the mouths of all these haters and doubters.

Yes Mckenzie in this one..............Come on people lets get pumped up for the game and show our support out there this week...Come out to the game

hey well i thought u didn't like mckenzie.... i thought u hated us bc we drilled yall..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />