Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Camden was at GP, but it's even better if Gp comes to Camden. I won't complain either way I just wanna see two good teams go atit for four quarters!!! GO BLACK & GOLD!!!

That will be toughest place GP has played all year except for 300 Danyacrest Drive of course, but the fans can't play so GP by 10.

Divepix, what schools are recruiting Conner and Trip? Any offers? Will Conner play QB in college or are the schools talking to him about moving to tight end or another position?

I don't really know. Conner is a great athlete, big and very strong, good arm, not great consistent accuracy and very smart. He is fearless, durable, a hard runner and hard for highschoolers to tackle, but he may not be quick enough for a DI QB. He could easily play, IMO, for IIA and would fit in great for some schools. I hope he proves me wrong, gets recruited in 1A and becomes a star. I am not that close to him even though my son is a classmate.

Tripp is a close friend of my family and son. Don't know about his speed for D1. He has great hands, good instincts, runs well after the catch, is very smart, and has always excelled at everything he has done in life. He is a great student, musician and singer, plays the lead in all the school plays. He wants to go to Vandy,but I don't know if they have a scholorship for him. He may walk on if he can get some scholorship help in other ways.

One thing is for sure - regardless of whether they play football in college or not, these two men are winners. They both grew up without a father in the house, are strong Christian men, great students, have great character, and are respected by their friends and adults who know them. They will be a real asset to whatever endeavor they pursue.

That will be toughest place GP has played all year except for 300 Danyacrest Drive of course, but the fans can't play so GP by 10.

I disagree with that statement. From what I saw Friday night Camden is not that tough of place to play. Goodpasture has been on the road at Ravenwood, Lipscomb, and DCA all tougher places to play than Camden. The atmosphere will not be a problem for Goodpasture this team has played 2 games in the buro and at Johnnie Hale Stadium, so they will not be intimidated. The play on the field will decide this one.

I disagree with that statement. From what I saw Friday night Camden is not that tough of place to play. Goodpasture has been on the road at Ravenwood, Lipscomb, and DCA all tougher places to play than Camden. The atmosphere will not be a problem for Goodpasture this team has played 2 games in the buro and at Johnnie Hale Stadium, so they will not be intimidated. The play on the field will decide this one.

Go to the game and eat those words!!!!!!

Having watched Goodpasture for 14 years and seen them twice the last two weeks. Camden does not have a chance. Goodpasture has the speed of the Riverdale team that we played several years ago. One of the best teams that I have ever seen on the high school level. That is why they play them...but I don't see this as even close.

Goodpasture by at least 4 scores. The only way that the score stays close is if Coach Martin decides to keep the public/private crown quiet and does not run it up. He had 1st and goal against CPA with 2" left in the 1st game 2 weeks ago and took a couple of knees. He could have laid a 5 spot on CPA that night.

Having watched Goodpasture for 14 years and seen them twice the last two weeks. Camden does not have a chance. Goodpasture has the speed of the Riverdale team that we played several years ago. One of the best teams that I have ever seen on the high school level. That is why they play them...but I don't see this as even close.

Goodpasture by at least 4 scores. The only way that the score stays close is if Coach Martin decides to keep the public/private crown quiet and does not run it up. He had 1st and goal against CPA with 2" left in the 1st game 2 weeks ago and took a couple of knees. He could have laid a 5 spot on CPA that night.

Coach Martin is a real class act /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />