Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be cute, but you're going to have to out score them. Speed, Speed and more speed. They will pound it for 6-7-8 running plays then dump a pass. Buckle up.

Try to keep pressbox calm, I know they get a little excited up there. Good luck to the Lions, me & Bighurt will be pulling for ya.

Not to be cute, but you're going to have to out score them. Speed, Speed and more speed. They will pound it for 6-7-8 running plays then dump a pass. Buckle up.

Try to keep pressbox calm, I know they get a little excited up there. Good luck to the Lions, me & Bighurt will be pulling for ya.

he support is much appreciated Rob and Big. Who are GP's fastest players and their numbers?

Goodpasture and Cpa what a game last nite. It is ashame that cpa had to lose this one. Also what a classy group of fans from cpa, they have a very good football team and would have gone far in the playoffs.Its sad that these teams had to meet in the first round but that will happen as long as Ronnie carter tssaa is in charge. what an idiot. good luck to the cougars the rest of the way