Oakland Patriots 07-08

Ohs_Future

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Oakland fans, lets try to keep this topic near the top. Oakland is 6-0, playing good team ball and once again playing suffocating defense. The future also looks good as the freshmen are 3-0, recently beating White Co big. The future looks good for Oakland Basketball (not that it wasnt going to be in the first place /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

The pats have a pretty good group of returning seniors in Deandre Maupins, D'juan Epps, and Kendall Harding. How do you think these three and others on the team will help Oakland this season??

Oakland should compete for the District 7 AAA title with such a great player in Deandre Maupins but I am unsure whether or not if they are at White County's level yet

Oakland should compete for the District 7 AAA title with such a great player in Deandre Maupins but I am unsure whether or not if they are at White County's level yet

Well I think they fact that Oakland has meshed so well together as a team is why they will challenge for another district title, but Dre will certainly be a factor in that. What gives me some hope in regards to White Co is for the most part in Mitchell's tenure, they have struggled to shoot for a good percentage against Oakland, then again, Oakland has been better than White Co in most if not all of those seasons, so I guess that theory will be put to the test this year. This district is so fun when Oakland and White Co., the 2 traditional powers in this district, are near the top.

Well I think they fact that Oakland has meshed so well together as a team is why they will challenge for another district title, but Dre will certainly be a factor in that. What gives me some hope in regards to White Co is for the most part in Mitchell's tenure, they have struggled to shoot for a good percentage against Oakland, then again, Oakland has been better than White Co in most if not all of those seasons, so I guess that theory will be put to the test this year. This district is so fun when Oakland and White Co., the 2 traditional powers in this district, are near the top.

Yes makes for some entertaining games and oakland never has to rebuild you reload!!!You have had some major talent roll through there.

Yes makes for some entertaining games and oakland never has to rebuild you reload!!!You have had some major talent roll through there.

I think we have had good talent, but nowhere near the kind of talent that the teams from west tn are blessed with every year. When you have good talent that plays hard and believes in what they are being taught, good things will always happen.