McMinn Central

With all starters coming back from last year and all are Juniors what will be the agenda of this team? Will they prove that they can win it all or will the parents get in the way and stall the agenda??? Gold ball is what everyone is looking for in the next two years but will they get-R-done??????

Posted again just to bump it up for these GREAT GIRLS !!!!!!!!

As I said...(in a different post).......... Tonight against Polk, we were blowing them out and after the ref's saw the score board, they tried their best to catch them up........ and they did by the half. Calling foul after foul on Jordan and Lambert. But when Central came back out, It was a done deal. Davis new it and the Polk girls new it. It was all over. The final score should have been 102 to 56 but COACH Morgan tempered the game and slowed the score down quite a bit. YE HAAA !!! To K. Lambert in this game,, She scored 15 which got her over the 1000 point mark. (1007 Points) and maybe (3000) fouls.

Great Job To A Team That Can Spread It Around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Central girls are playing Heritage and Maryville this weekend. Will these two teams being any competition for them? They need some competitive play before starting district games next week. The games they have played so far have been blow-outs, I can't tell if Central is that good or the others are that bad. I know Central has a very good team, but how good?

Well I dont know if playing all those 3A teams early on helped or they are just that good but I saw them make Tellico look kinda bad and Tellico is a very good team. From what I saw, Central did not play as well as they usually do but still got the job done above and beyond. I think most of the team was in double figures when it was all over. The big test will be at Brainard, I think they have never won down there. Now that make you go Hummmmmmm...

I saw somewhere that the lady chargers will be matched-up with the cleveland lady raiders in a christmas tourney. If this is so, this will be a good december test for central. Our area of girls play in AA is below average. Cleveland girls are an established AAA title contender. The lady chargers will have to be able to win back to back games against teams of this caliber to be able to win it all!!

I saw somewhere that the lady chargers will be matched-up with the cleveland lady raiders in a christmas tourney. If this is so, this will be a good december test for central. Our area of girls play in AA is below average. Cleveland girls are an established AAA title contender. The lady chargers will have to be able to win back to back games against teams of this caliber to be able to win it all!!

Cleveland will be a huge test. They wiped the court with us twice last year. If I'm not mistaken our Thursday, December 20 game will tip-off at 10 am. OUCH!

Cleveland will be a huge test. They wiped the court with us twice last year. If I'm not mistaken our Thursday, December 20 game will tip-off at 10 am. OUCH!

First off as I just noticed in an earlier post that Lambert reached her 1000 point mark, congratulations. That is a rare feat that early in a Junior year. As for Cleveland, they probably don't want to play Central just as much due to the fact Centrals girls have probably a better chance of upsetting them as anybody. I remember these girls Freshman year when they beat them in overtime. That was a great game. Good Luck and play till the end !

First off as I just noticed in an earlier post that Lambert reached her 1000 point mark, congratulations. That is a rare feat that early in a Junior year. As for Cleveland, they probably don't want to play Central just as much due to the fact Centrals girls have probably a better chance of upsetting them as anybody. I remember these girls Freshman year when they beat them in overtime. That was a great game. Good Luck and play till the end !

I remember that game. That was the game McNutt came off the the bench in over time when 2 of the freshman had fouled out.. That was also the game Rayburn scored 16 points in the last 3 min. and in overtime.. That was the 1st time Central had beaten Cleveland in 4 or 5 years. I say Cleveland by at least 15 each time they play.. The Davis girl is the best post player this area has seen in years..

I remember that game. That was the game McNutt came off the the bench in over time when 2 of the freshman had fouled out.. That was also the game Rayburn scored 16 points in the last 3 min. and in overtime.. That was the 1st time Central had beaten Cleveland in 4 or 5 years. I say Cleveland by at least 15 each time they play.. The Davis girl is the best post player this area has seen in years..

Yea.... I think it was Rayburn that was pukeing in the can at the corner of the gym while Cleveland would shoot foul shots. That most likely is the hardest I have ever saw anyone play before.

Yea.... I think it was Rayburn that was pukeing in the can at the corner of the gym while Cleveland would shoot foul shots. That most likely is the hardest I have ever saw anyone play before.

That had to be the roughest game ever played at the Roundhouse. I think 7 players fouled out and 4 or 5 players had 4 fouls each. Speaking of the roundhouse when did we change the name to the "Charger Dome"??

I agree it helps playing AAA teams. Dont forget you already scrimmaged Bradley Central as well. Even though you may not win much against them, it will help you greatly in AA come sub-state and later.

The Chargerettes need some tougher competition outside the district. The district is just very weak with the exception of Brainard. Do not believe that Sequatchie has a very tough road either. The teams from the Cookeville area will be out biggest obstacle getting to the 'Boro. Jackson County appears to be the best of this bunch. Wish the girls luck in the "Best of Preps". A win against Cleveland would be great for the confidence.The Chargerettes need some tougher competition outside the district. The district is just very weak with the exception of Brainard. Do not believe that Sequatchie has a very tough road either. The teams from the Cookeville area will be out biggest obstacle getting to the 'Boro. Jackson County appears to be the best of this bunch. Wish the girls luck in the "Best of Preps". A win against Cleveland would be great for the confidence.