Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would someone please enlighten me. The principal fires the OC who has taken you to the playoffs 3 years straight because he "doesn't have the credibility" yet you allow a middle school coach who has no experience beyond playing high school ball to join the staff. Is it because you have to settle for what you can get. If money is the only issue, now you'll have to pay someone to mow the field this summer because Donnie did that to. Maybe I'm missing something but now what kind of "credibility" does the principal have?

Would someone please enlighten me. The principal fires the OC who has taken you to the playoffs 3 years straight because he "doesn't have the credibility" yet you allow a middle school coach who has no experience beyond playing high school ball to join the staff. Is it because you have to settle for what you can get. If money is the only issue, now you'll have to pay someone to mow the field this summer because Donnie did that to. Maybe I'm missing something but now what kind of "credibility" does the principal have?

did we have alot of people knocking the lockerroom door down wanting the job? and as far as the field they canfind someone to mow it with out paying them,its not always about money its about doing something for the program in the past two years the middle school coaches did't get paid and they were not complaing it is about helping the program. didn't chrismadewell start at the middle school as head coach? so lets meet the young man and see what he's got before you ask for his head

did we have alot of people knocking the lockerroom door down wanting the job? and as far as the field they canfind someone to mow it with out paying them,its not always about money its about doing something for the program in the past two years the middle school coaches did't get paid and they were not complaing it is about helping the program. didn't chrismadewell start at the middle school as head coach? so lets meet the young man and see what he's got before you ask for his head

I don't think pioneer4ever is talking about the new middle school coach. I think is making reference about Devin Rackley joining the high school staff. We shouldn't have to pay anyone for mowing or field work. There should be plenty of people willing to help, but we know how that works.

We all know that the firing of quality asst. coaches is done for one reason, to get Madewell to quit. I don't know Rackley personally but he seems to have done a good job at the middle school so lets give him a chance at the high school.

My son played with the new middle school coach and I think he will do a good job. He loves football and his success will depend on who he gets to be asst. coaches.

We all know that the firing of quality asst. coaches is done for one reason, to get Madewell to quit. I don't know Rackley personally but he seems to have done a good job at the middle school so lets give him a chance at the high school.

My son played with the new middle school coach and I think he will do a good job. He loves football and his success will depend on who he gets to be asst. coaches.

I am not necessarily against Rackley and I do not know the Cotton man. I'm just saying if you fire a man and give a reason for it in the paper then replace him with someone with the same lack of qualifications then you've contradicted yourself. Rackley, when he had the talent there, did an admirable job at the middle school. I just hope these young kids that are being screwed around with by the administration will remember this when they are old enough to vote, since the voters now can't seem to get it. Good luck Pioneers there are some people in this county that care about you, the players and not about the good ole boy network.

What time is the scrimmage tommorrow night? Is it at Nunley Stadium? Are they going to have a Blue-White game or does this end spring practice. I hope to be there to see what the team looks like against someone new to hit.

Don't forget Saturday May 17, PYFL yard sale. Help support the FUTURE of Pioneer football.

What time is the scrimmage tommorrow night? Is it at Nunley Stadium? Are they going to have a Blue-White game or does this end spring practice. I hope to be there to see what the team looks like against someone new to hit.

Don't forget Saturday May 17, PYFL yard sale. Help support the FUTURE of Pioneer football.

What's happening? The scrimmage against Cleveland is at 6:00 @ Nunley Stadium. No Blue-White game this year and this does end spring practice. We got your new light poles unloaded the other day and my forklift operator wanted to know when ya'll were going to set them so we could check it out. I have a bunch of stuff that you could sell in your yard sale if you want it, give me a yell and I'll bring it! Thanks for keeping PYF going! DT