Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man watched the Warren County / Coffee County Frosh game, what is up with yalls Frosh team, had a senior playing QB and from what I was told SEVERAL Soph and juniors on the field and CC won 42-0 what's going on with that?

Our Freshman QB has mono and is out for awhile. The senior QB you are referring to has only played football a couple years and does anything ask of him. This is a JV team since we don't have enough freshmen for a team and I believe your coaches knew that. Your freshmen team looked pretty good and I pretty sure they weren't all freshmen either.

Our Freshman QB has mono and is out for awhile. The senior QB you are referring to has only played football a couple years and does anything ask of him. This is a JV team since we don't have enough freshmen for a team and I believe your coaches knew that. Your freshmen team looked pretty good and I pretty sure they weren't all freshmen either.

Will you have a JV team this season?

CC had 4 tenth graders 3 lineman and 1 wing all scores were by frosh.

The future for the Pioneers starting with this years freshmen is in one word bleak. The talent at the freshmen level in football and in this years middle school is just not up to par. Not knocking individual students, but as a group talent wise it is on par with that decade that had very few wins and losing streaks that stretched year after year.

No difference makers in those age groups.

Does the future even have a glimmer of hope??????

Contrary to what some people are saying there is talent in Warren County. The problem is we have too many dads coaching, and not just the one's in the stands. We have kids that go thru all the summer workouts, attend all of the extra's and then someone's kid decides he wants to play and automatically get's a starting position. Kid's aren't going to put up with that these days, there are too many options for them outside of athletics. And it all starts with dads who are trying to relive their high school days thru their sons. Also why do we have a kid on the freshman team that was sent to the academy last year from the middle school for selling hydro's. I believe in second chances and all but playing sports is a privilage and should be earned. I know this is the way it's always been in good old Warren County and look where that has gotten us. As a supporter and fan of the Pioneers it is sad that the powers that be have let it come to this. We have two new school board members and some new county commissioners so maybe thing will change. Wake up people, the system has been broken for years, people keep saying we have turned a corner with 3 straight playoff appearences but when was the last WC beat a team with a winning record.