top ten players in AA

biggin17

So when will you come to see White House play so i can make sure to let Barnes know you will be in attendance so he can please you. Since you have to put down a kid and everything. How about you just come to the Station Camp White House game since you bring up John Jenkins in every post you make and you can see him and Barnes go at it. Your real cool some adult you are getting on here putting down Barnes and Wood and Gaines in every post you make. Bet you wouldnt say nothing to Gaines in the street would ya??? Didnt think so. So just keep running your mouth and make lots of post after you see Barnes and Jenkins go at it will ya? Cause I wanna know what happens.

I'm sure that you will be in attendance to know what happens. I don't consider my comments a put down to the kids. I only talk about what I have seen and the skills that have been displayed by the players. If you and your WH buddies would post realistic comments about talent and ability I wouldn't have a need to comment on what you already should know and typically see at the games. If you have any basketball intelligence at all you should know that 3 WH players are not in the top 10 in the state. So why post that they are?

You really don't want Barnes and Jenkins to go head to head. Jenkins may get more in a quarter that Barnes gets in the entire game, possibly a couple of games.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THROUGH 3 GAMES

BARNES 9-19 ON THREE'S 48%

14-28 FROM THE FIELD 50%

7-7 FREE THROWS 100%

GAINES 14-22 FROM FIELD 67%

10-14 FREE THROWS 72%

THROUGH 2 GAMES

WOOD 19-23 FROM FIELD 83%

PICK YOUR POISON

I am sure that many of the quality teams in the mid state are not afraid of your so called best 3 of all time. Thanks for the stats. Maybe you should change your post name to STAT BOY!!!!! I know the real Larry has a B-Ball IQ.

I'm sure that you will be in attendance to know what happens. I don't consider my comments a put down to the kids. I only talk about what I have seen and the skills that have been displayed by the players. If you and your WH buddies would post realistic comments about talent and ability I wouldn't have a need to comment on what you already should know and typically see at the games. If you have any basketball intelligence at all you should know that 3 WH players are not in the top 10 in the state. So why post that they are?

You really don't want Barnes and Jenkins to go head to head. Jenkins may get more in a quarter that Barnes gets in the entire game, possibly a couple of games.

cya in few weeks sc has nooooooooooo chance this yr

Skywalker, Do you seriously think that STATION CAMP can beat WHITE HOUSE? STATION CAMPS players and coaches know that it wont happen this year. Jenkins will score more but WHITE HOUSE will win.

I may be wrong but i only was at one WH vs SC game and it was the region tournment. I know that WH won the other 3 games and won they got away from what i read in the distric tournment. But Barnes is a player. But when he is guarded he is like a robot passing the ball away or shoting shots he cant make. From what i saw at the region title game. And Ive seen Terrell play and hes not even station camps best defender. and barns had 4! Dont compare barnes to jenkins. Its not close. I dont think hes in the top five in 8aa. Jenkins Gaines west mayes and terrell. Larry you have no bball IQ

Are you joking? Terell? West? Mayes? They would ride WHITE HOUSES bench.

Starting as a freshman really speaks to the depth of the white house team not necessarily how good these players were. Look at the record. 9-19. I watched them play as freshman. Much different than say a John Jenkins when he was a Freshman averaging 19 a game on a pretty solid SC team.

I look at the total package as well. I have yet to see Barnes ability to go right and get a shot off the dribble other than a layup. I agree that he is a good spot up shooter actually very good spot up shooter. To be one of the best in the state shouldn't he be able to do it all, take over a game when necessary. I just haven't seen that type of talent out of these kids.

What would you expect their record to be? Very tough district they played in. 2 teams went to state that year from the district. Im sure Freshman Barnes Wood and Troubaugh played that year in the rotation. Should they have been 20-8 in that district with all those freshman?

I am sure that many of the quality teams in the mid state are not afraid of your so called best 3 of all time. Thanks for the stats. Maybe you should change your post name to STAT BOY!!!!! I know the real Larry has a B-Ball IQ.

LOOKS LIKE THE TRASH TALKING HAS ALREADY BEGUN. THEY DON'T MEET TILL JAN O4 . GIVE IT A REST.