top ten players in AA

biggin17

terell wuz on fire last nite vs. beech . woohoo hes really good

HaHa what a joke!!!!! The only player on Sc's team worth mentioning is Jenkins. PERIOD! Unless it's a dunk contest and West is in it. Terrell sure was on fire vs. Beech LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> RE u kiddin me??? WH will dog SC, i'm sorry but it will happen this year 100%, we have way too many good players. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cya in few weeks sc has nooooooooooo chance this yr

STATION CAMP HAS A GREAT TEAM AND A GREAT PLAYER, AND ALSO HAVE A VERY GOOD COACH. I DO BELIEVE WHITE HOUSE HAS A GREAT TEAM ALSO. IT COULD GO EITHER WAY. I WOULDN'T SAY THEY HAD NO CHANCE, BUT I DO THINK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS ALOT MORE TALENT THEN THE LAST FEW YEARS. I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID WHITE HOUSE HAS 3 PLAYERS IN THE TOP 10 IN THE STATE IN AA. I DO BELIEVE THOUGH THAT THEY HAVE 3 OUT OF THE TOP 25 IN THE STATE IN AA. I ALSO THINK THEY (COULD) HAVE 3 OF THE TOP 10 IN MIDDLE TN IN AA.

Station Camp by no means has a great team. They have Jenkins and that's about it. Sorry, I don't know names but #50 is athletic, but will shoot it whenever he touches it. #00 and #24 will make the occasional three-pointer. Those are all the, for lack of a better word, better players I remember from their team.

But since this is best AA players, I'll chime in with mine that I have seen play.

In no particular order:

Giltner Harpeth

Z. Mason CPA

Jenkins SC

Gaines WH