top ten players in AA

biggin17

thank the lord someone finally said chase dunn....you look over him because he is not 6'

If DUNN we're 6 ft 2 everyone would be recruiting him. I've seen him play several times , and the 1 weakness he has is his 3 point shot. It's not that he's a bad shooter from 3 , it's just that at his height he's gonna have to become a great 3 point shooter at the next level. I don't see him scoring down low as much as he does now when he gets to college. Pound for Pound , and height for height he's as good as it gets.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White House alum only want to build up their team. They know deep down they do not have any major college prospects. The do play well as a team.

UR a Hater /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" U predicted against us all last year, u must still be mad at our trip 2 the boro. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If DUNN we're 6 ft 2 everyone would be recruiting him. I've seen him play several times , and the 1 weakness he has is his 3 point shot. It's not that he's a bad shooter from 3 , it's just that at his height he's gonna have to become a great 3 point shooter at the next level. I don't see him scoring down low as much as he does now when he gets to college. Pound for Pound , and height for height he's as good as it gets.

I agree with you Sumner for the most part. He is amongst the top ten players in AA & his 3 point shot is not bad but it could get better. For his height he needs to keep working on his 3. However, I will have to tell you....I heard all of this same stuff when this kid was in Grade school. "Oh When Dunn get to the High School level he won't be able to score like he does now". Look at him now....he gets it done....night after night. He stepped his game up & adjusted where he needed to. I will expect the same out of him when he gets to the College level. There are so many Good athletes in High schools today but Dunn is a True Athlete! The difference is...Good athlete....they have a God given talent, everything comes natural & it's easy for them. True Athlete has all of that but they never quit pushing themselves & they keep learning. When I watch Dunn play...I always see him try something new...he is fun to watch. That is one thing Melton does...he pushes all of these boys to keep learning.

From Middle Tn area

Jeremy Barnes WHITE HOUSE

Rogers Gaines WHITE HOUSE

John Jenkins STATION CAMP

Chase Dunn LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

Kevin Giltner HARPETH

Zac Mason CPA

Hunter Miller CPA

Caleb Clayton DAVID LIPSCOMB

Pierre Mitchell SYCAMORE

Good list. Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about.

Good list. Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about.

Giles Co. has 1 or 2 players that could be on that list, but can't remember their names. I would also add some other players that are very good players from this area in AA.

Garrett Wood -White House

Jeff Terrell-Station Camp

??? Caruthers-Harpeth

Travis Dempsey-Sycamore

Giles Co. has 1 or 2 players that could be on that list, but can't remember their names. I would also add some other players that are very good players from this area in AA.

Garrett Wood -White House

Jeff Terrell-Station Camp

??? Caruthers-Harpeth

Travis Dempsey-Sycamore

Trey Caruthers-Harpeth-Junior/ first game this year 14 points, 4 dunks. 3 in the first 9 minutes. Total athlete. Will be among the top 10 in the entire state of AA next year.

I agree with you Sumner for the most part. He is amongst the top ten players in AA & his 3 point shot is not bad but it could get better. For his height he needs to keep working on his 3. However, I will have to tell you....I heard all of this same stuff when this kid was in Grade school. "Oh When Dunn get to the High School level he won't be able to score like he does now". Look at him now....he gets it done....night after night. He stepped his game up & adjusted where he needed to. I will expect the same out of him when he gets to the College level. There are so many Good athletes in High schools today but Dunn is a True Athlete! The difference is...Good athlete....they have a God given talent, everything comes natural & it's easy for them. True Athlete has all of that but they never quit pushing themselves & they keep learning. When I watch Dunn play…..I always see him try something new…..he is fun to watch. That is one thing Melton does…..he pushes all of these boys to keep learning.

I agree as well with most like Turnadouble..Dunn played against some elite competition as well over the summer with the Celtics. Not only played but played well. He just plays.