Jefferson County(Off season thread)

JC4life

I too would like to congratulate Coach Anderson and the rest of the staff for a good year. I thought the team showed a lot more heart this season. Also, you guys were pretty hard in JC4life, he simply was asking a question about some of the staff members leaving for other jobs or not coaching for other reasins. I don't think he was calling for anyones head.

NO HE WASN'T !!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who made all region?

First Team on Offense:

Will Brooks FB

Christain McFall: KR

Jonathan Yeary Center

First team Defense:

Jonathan Yeary - also defensive player of the year

Second team offense:

Christain McFall: RB

Jamie Plont: TE

Bo Griffin: G

Alex Plont: OT

Tyler Gibson: PK

Second team defense:

Dustin Whitt: DE

Devan Allen: LB

he wasnt calling for anyone's head. jc4life, dont let a 16 yr old kid (just guessing) keep you away from something you obviously care about. you are a true blue patriot fan like the majority of us old timers. but you already know that, no one needs to convince you.

AMEN!! come on back, the real "TRUE BLUE" fans enjoy your comments, even if we disagree with you sometimes.

I just wanted to congratulate the Patriots on a great season. I was one of the first ones that thought they would be below 5 wins this year. They won many of the games that I picked them to lose. That says alot for the work the kids did, and the coaching staff did. Once again Congratulation on a successful season. I was completely wrong on how they would do. Good luck in 2008.