1A Football who's gonna win state

ryanturner

If South Pitt stays focused and plays like they are capable of no one

comes with in two touchdowns.

I questioned their posters on here about how much they could score on Trousdale and

FCS. Trust me if they are clicking on all cylinders and you don't get on top of them

early it becomes a feeding frenzy.

In 30+ years of watching high school football that is the most skill I have seen on one

football team.

FCS is not a slow team by any measure but I would bet that SP had 4 people who could outrun

our fastest player.

#24 big fast back, Stop him #21 can run and catch and absoultely float and make people miss him,

they now have number 1 back and I think he is probably faster than any of them. The QB plays poised and manages the team and just uses his weapons.

If you watch them or play them you will leave as I did shaking your head in disbelief of the amount of

talent on a Single A team.

Yeah, those boys from SP were just down right GOOD!!! There was speed all over the field. I'm not quite sure I've ever seen a team in 1A football with that much talent. I would just tell those boys to focus one game at a time, play & have fun each week. They should have THEIR picture up on the wall in a couple of weeks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comment's guys and I agree the only team that can beat spitt is spitt.. it is a pleasure to watch them play... as well as you might have seen they can score from anywere at anytime, and stop you on a dime... we never have a premier back have a good game.. and after tlking to some of the player's they dont have a big head at all... they are on auto pilot and are doing the job they are playing.. great coaching this year guy's and as for MP... you will have to show me you can be like "spitt" aint gonna happen........and as for the guy that posted on the other thread about zone and I and mike and OP talking about how good we are.. well I think the list just got longer..... i have alot of respect for FC fan's and TC fan's and Gordonsville.. now for the west team's hmmmmmmm.. seem's you never give to much respect unless your in the west.. Look out for what i said months and months ago... THIS PIRATE TEAM IS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL TEAM'S IVE EVER SEEN IN ANY CLASSIFICATION...except for our size its like watching a small college play..

I have said since the end of last year that South Pitt was my favorite to win it all this year.

When we played them last year, I was scared to death during warmups.

They had twice as much athletic ability than we had seen all year. I thought we would get killed.

But, we won big, and I learned alot about the Pirates.

They only lost two starters last year, and they have found the leadership they desperately needed.

They will be very tough to beat.

the state championship is this friday people....the winner of SP/Gordonsville, will win state. But, no other team in 1A has the talent that SP has, and yes that includes you MP! you have one play maker that has been proven, you shut him down, you shut down the whole team.

Trust me when I tell you that mTp does have the talent that SP has, but I will agree w/ you on that SP would beat them b/c they do not get the maximum use out of all of their athletes. All they do is line up in shotgun and let Marco pick where he wants to go. Most of the mTp posters constantly preach that if "it aint broke dont fix it" and all that mess. I am not trying to contradict you bro but mTp is very talented athletically just as I am sure SP is but I garantee that the difference is SP gets maximum use out of all of their weapons and not just 1 guy.....

Trust me when I tell you that mTp does have the talent that SP has, but I will agree w/ you on that SP would beat them b/c they do not get the maximum use out of all of their athletes. All they do is line up in shotgun and let Marco pick where he wants to go. Most of the mTp posters constantly preach that if "it aint broke dont fix it" and all that mess. I am not trying to contradict you bro but mTp is very talented athletically just as I am sure SP is but I garantee that the difference is SP gets maximum use out of all of their weapons and not just 1 guy.....

Kevin is right, MP hasnt had to show anything else because nobody has stopped that 1 guy. Marco is great but he needs great players around him to be unstopable. MP has just that. Posters in region 5 hate the scheme because it is simple and they know whats coming and they cant beat it. I know SP is loaded and would love to see the showdown in the "boro". However there is still two more games for each school to play before that topic is started.

The winner between South Pitt and Hampton will win state. That is of course assuming they both make it past this Friday which I believe they will. I'm going with %60 to %40 chance that South Pitt will win.

S Pitt will beat Hampton in my opinion. Thats as good of a 1A football team as I have ever seen. That is of course after they get by the G-Men who I am really wanting to see pull it out but that will be tough